1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 August 2022 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 11, 2022.

1. mdecker79

mdecker79 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

It's the same in VR and my frames drop to 45.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

In Fontana yes

• Like Like x 2
  3. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The only track I’ve heard crowd noises is Nuerburgring GP. Can’t wait to hear it implemented at all tracks, it was a standout feature of AMS1 (minus the vuvuzelas)

4. MJP10

MJP10 Member AMS2 Club Member

Daytona maybe(can’t remember) but wasn’t in car, one of the marshall/trackside view cameras in vr. Would be cool to hear in car too. F122 drives like an ageing turd in the sun but the cinematic audio option seemed to really use/emphasise 3D audio so well, feels like it gives that games’ vr another dimension especially proximity to walls

5. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Would be nice to get an idea when the last pcs of the current seasonpass will drop approx...:whistle:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Don Hunter

Don Hunter Active Member

Renalto mentioned it may roll over into 23?

7. Erik G

Erik G New Member

First of all, new here, hi! I really like the simulator you've created, especially for one such as myself that likes single player racing.

I don't know where to throw this question around, maybe it has been answered somewhere else but I searched for it:

When you set up a custom championship, where do you set up the rules and regulations?

• Like Like x 1
  8. reptilexcq

reptilexcq Active Member

Sorry to say, but I could not hear it. I don't know if that's because I am driving in VR or inside the car.

9. HijabiKathy

HijabiKathy Active Member

I know in spectator camera I've heard crowd sounds far more places than the just Fontana they mentioned in the release notes

10. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Agreed. There are 4 months to go until the end of the season pass period. What's coming up next?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You can hear them when you are not driving like when you log into the server before you drive the car the first time. When you drive you will not hear the crowd inside the car. Which seems logical to me.

12. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

i think rules and regulations are probably what you have set them up in single race, anything else you can change some options like points when you click the button left besides the button where you choose the car.

probably some more free cars i guess, we have been waiting a while for those.
    and of course making Racin USA 3 paid, with the release of the Indycar 2022.

this is all the stuff supposedly in the season pass that was not released yet.
    • Brazilian Grand Prix Legends - Pack featuring several World Championship cars won by Brazilian drivers
    • (Senna, Fittipaldi, Piquet Cars maybe with a older Monaco?)
    • Historical Track Pack - Pack featuring historical variants of tracks featuring in the game
    • (Dont know what they could be)
    • Street Supercars - Pack of road-legal Supercars
    • Probably a 720s, a Black Series AMG etc. but there is a lack of decent road cars, so actually not too negative about such a DLC
    • Adrenaline - Pack featuring several off-road & Extreme Motorsports cars and tracks
    • Has to be Stadium tracks, maybe Kartcross, RX
    I will be surprised if we see more than one of those this year, and with Racin USA 4 planned, maybe in 1 year the season pass is finally completed.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Dont forget racin usa part iv, content tbd

also i think the adrenaline pack will be multi-part with super stadium trucks, rallycross and drifting as separate components. There is a lot of ams1 content for these 3 things already

• Like Like x 2
  14. HijabiKathy

HijabiKathy Active Member

Possibly the return of ice racing, and the ice course at Buskerud from AMS1, although i don't know how that would work with the seasons and weather

15. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Snow and ice tracks were on PC2 so....

16. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Would love racing in the snow

17. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

If they add more road cars, I wish we could have a version of the GR86/BRZ. Let's just say I'll be around that car a lot next year, and I could use the sim experience just in case. :rolleyes:

Hopefully iRacing's GR Cup deal isn't exclusive (it probably is), but I don't keep my hopes up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05 The Andrea De Cesaris of simracing

The GR Cup would be an awesome addition honestly, I'd prefer an MX5 myself but any form of RWD spec racing is always fun to have

19. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Well, the Project Cars Modding Team just released the RX7 Rocket Bunny. Much fun to drive!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oubaas

Oubaas Active Member

DLC speculation and problems,eh?

Racin' USA Pt 4 will contain Vanderbilt Cup racing. We'll get the Stutz Bearcat, Mercer Runabout, Fiat S76 Record, Isotta-Fraschini, Mason-Duesenberg, and so on.

Tracks will include Long Island, Savannah, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Santa Monica, San Francisco, etcetera.

As for problems, I looked down my neck in VR the other day and I have no internal organs. Nothing! I'm hollow. I don't know how I continue to drive. You'd think that would be some sort of medical emergency or something.

• Funny Funny x 4