More tracks and cars?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Michael Woller, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Michael Woller

Michael Woller New Member

Hello,

I love AMS2!

Will there be more classic tracks like Barcelona, Mugello, Zandvoort, Melbourne, Sebring, Montreal, Le Mans soon?

And newer tracks like Abu Dhabi, Dschidda, Baku, Singapore, etc. (very very special and I know F1 related ;) )

Also will there be official Ferrari Cars at AMS2? Or never...

Why there is still no high beam option in AMS2? Asked already many many times ... :(

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

I hope so, yes.

I hope not.

I hope so, yes.

Probably because while it's nice to have, it's not really necessary for night racing. I guess it's on the list, but maybe not towards the top.

Knowing Reiza, there will be new content as long as AMS2 in in development, although apart from the already teased Aston Marin and Nissan brands, nothing concrete is really known. Same with tracks. Time will tell I guess.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

Michael Woller said:
    And newer tracks like Abu Dhabi, Dschidda, Baku, Singapore, etc. (very very special and I know F1 related ;) )

I say Yes especially for Singapore and Abu Dhabi

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Woller

Michael Woller New Member

.... YES it is necessary! Drive Nordschleife at night. You see literally nothing without High BEAM

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

I tried that, in a GT3, in overcast conditions to block out any moonlight there might be. I saw enough, but I'll agree that high beams would certainly be better, especially as the Nordschleife is long enough that you could become disorientated if you lose concentration. I stick with my assessment that they're probably on the to-do list, but maybe not as high up as you'd want them to be. I am however certain they will come at some point.

• Like Like x 1