1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.4.1.0 Released - Now Updated to V1.4.1.3

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

This is why we need the Arjeplog lake. Best way to bring back ice and snow.

2. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Instead of removing maybe we could get an option to randomize weather within certain parameters (eg: random weather but without thunderstorm, fog, or snow).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. lianjieyiqie

lianjieyiqie Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Can add alternative Gear Up/Down in the future? I want to keep both the steering wheel and gear's,like this:)
    Screenshot_20221022_091709.png

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Jugulador

Jugulador Well-Known Member

With the old Driving Force GT, AMS2 configures automatically to both pads and stick.

5. Marc Bolger

Marc Bolger New Member

Still waiting for a USA Pack III with no info, but I heard that maybe talks were off on some foreign website regarding endorsement of INDY cars, but honestly I have no real knowledge of this. But what are we supposed to race on the Daytona Oval track? Little boring stock cars? Where is an Indy Oval? It's like a unfinished product in a way. Hopefully it will come together.

6. Racinglegend1234

We have cart cars and just wait, Reiza will shock us

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. nito-ibz

nito-ibz Active Member

Well, with a week to go until the end of the month, we still have no news from the game's producers . Two months in which they have to finish the racing usa, brazilian grand prix legends dlc, historical track pack, street supercars and the adrenaline dlc. We have been without news since the end of August and this is beginning to be worrying.
    many will not like this, but given the circumstances, it is legitimate to think that something is not right on the communicative side. AMS2 is in good shape, don't get me wrong, I think the only reason that keeps people away from the simulator is the The multiplayer section is too bad. It is not on a par with the rest of the sections and surely the lack of credibility in the developers's deadlines does not help

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Racinglegend1234

They will start all DLCs this year and finish them in the future. Somebody said that Reiza have changed the years in the season pass before. They haven’t released any news which means could means they are waiting or we are not getting an update this month. I see less updates as a good thing if it means they can make the update even better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I get what you are saying there, but if that would be the case, some communication about that would be much appreciated, for a short while the communication seemed to be a bit better, but now 2 months without any communication makes it seem they are going back to the old habits again, which is unfortunate...

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

I agree. There is plenty to keep racers busy at this point. I want to race just about everything just about everywhere but there is just not enough time.

Renato and Co always surprises us. I think the next update is gonna be huge.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. nito-ibz

nito-ibz Active Member

I understand your reasoning, but what can't be is that the season pass extends another year. I don't think it's good for us as customers or for them as developers (of course it's my opinion). Being here trying to speculate with what the developers have planned for the rest of the year, without anyone from the studio saying anything about it, it makes me think that they are in trouble and that once again we will find out at the last second what is happening ...

12. Racinglegend1234

We have to remember they are not a big studio and released AMS2 during the pandemic. What they thought they would do got delayed due to the complexity of the Madness engine and the pandemic. We need to give them credit for everything (all my speculations). Do you want Renato to work on the game or talk with us all day. They are the best at communicating and we shouldn’t think we are doomed by not gettIng information. Let us all have patience and remember, the longer we wait means the update will be better and bigger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Richirichi

Richirichi Member

Agree with everything you say here, & kudos to Reiza for what they have done. But this complete lack of communication isn’t about ‘Renato talking to us all day’, which isn’t what we want. But this complete silence, over extended periods, is not exactly customer friendly, & awful PR. There is a threshold in communicating with your customers, & not saying anything over months, is simply not acceptable, in any business environment. We all understand Reiza is a small studio, & we’re on their side, but the least we can expect, is a heads up, whatever the news is‍♂️

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Racinglegend1234

How many studios give constant news on their development?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Richirichi

Richirichi Member

Again, it’s not about ‘constant news’; you’re missing the point, no need to over exaggerate the point being made here, in this discussion. No one expects ‘constant news’, or a daily brief from Renato.

• Agree Agree x 9
  16. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Sometimes I am wondering why people want more and more? There's so many cars and tracks.. Have you guys mastered/driven them all? Would love to see a deeper list in the game with all the cars and tracks we've played. aka a new stat-screen. So we can decided which classes need some more love from us.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. GearNazi

GearNazi Well-Known Member

Escalating global conflict DLC, complete with random blackouts, tracer and AA-fire lighting up the sky and bs propaganda messaging on the billboards.:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

About me, it's not that I want more, it's more like asking for what I want in terms of cars and circuits. Ideally, around 60 cars and around 30 circuits would suit me if that's exactly what I'm looking for. But since that is not possible I keep asking. And I guess what works for me works for others.

19. nito-ibz

nito-ibz Active Member

It is a good point of view, but regardless of whether we have tried everything that the sim offers us (cars and circuits), there are dlcs that are to be delivered in the remainder of the year and nobody says anything about it. that they do not say anything until the last second (as always) to say that they do not have time and that they will have to postpone it (as always). What is the use of notifying us that they do not arrive once the deadline has passed? It's been like that most of the time. I love the sim and all my respect for the studio, but that's not how things are done right

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I think what you'll find is some people tend to like some tracks and cars more than others. And they will then ask for more, hoping more of what they will like will come along. Also, what helps, after spending hundreds of hours on the sim is smth new that gives you more variability. You say there is a lot already in the sim, but the sims been out for 2 and a half years. People have had plenty of time to try out all the cars and tracks. Its good that we get more fresh stuff going forward.

• Agree Agree x 4