1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 V1.4.3.3 & Racin´ USA Pt3 Officially Released!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Oct 30, 2022.

1. LooseyMoosey

LooseyMoosey Member

Cool, if we get this fixed could we also fix the correct TCS/ABS etc showing on the dashboard where applicable?

Values don't change in various classes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Only the Le Mans Porsche GT1 was using ABS i remember so far by earlier research, but not the regular championship car (reason why the dashboard has this indicator). I will nevertheless ask for any options, now that we have the LD variants. Can't promise anything yet, though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Lucifer_sam

Lucifer_sam Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I've genuinely had to stop paying attention to NASCAR after that, and NASCAR is the reason I care about racing. But the fact that it was allowed to happen and seems to be universally praised by the NASCAR community... just frustrating to see. I am just not going to see it, let them do what they want to with the sport. I still have IMSA, Indycar, and Formula E to watch (as much as I love F1, the fanbase much like NASCAR's sucks so much fun out of it) and so I'll just watch those. Though I do reserve the right to say "I told you so" when/if NASCAR becomes a massive ****show due to drivers wrecking eachother and riding walls instead of proper side by side racing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. LooseyMoosey

LooseyMoosey Member

Thanks, I was more referring to other classes such as GT3 etc. For example the Mercedes AMG dash shows TC 2 regardless of the actual TC setting.

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Will we be getting the TC2 setting soon?

6. LooseyMoosey

LooseyMoosey Member

Dashboard indicates traction control is on level 2 rather than actual setting.

7. Racinglegend1234

And has AMS2 gotten IMS yet? Wonder what they are doing over at Steam

8. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Also here i can't promise anything definitive yet.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lucifer_sam

Really strange glitch I encountered here, I feel like the frame drops was the cause of the cars phasing somehow (maybe a hitbox was skipped inbetween frames or something... just a very uneducated guess though)

Specs: i7-4790 CPU | 32gb RAM | GTX 1060 6gb GPU

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. Scar666

Scar666 Zum Glück bin ich verrückt

You mean he didn't get DQ'd???

Might as well head back to the beach... :confused:

I do wonder just how popular F1 or NASCAR would be as start up championships without the history and what gimmicks and marketing choices would be made to gain popularity... I freely admit the history is what kept me saying F1 was better than anything else I enjoy more now than F1 throughout the 2000s...

11. 3dquick

3dquick Active Member

Perhaps there was a fat finger involved somewhere in the update process.

Now, a friiendly reminder to those considering buying this or other DLC that the Steam Black Friday sale starts next Tuesday. There is no guarantee USA pt3 will be reduced but the other packs probably will so the complete USA pack would work out cheaper than buying them individually plus you would get part 4 whenever that comes out too.

I am sure some people will be day 1 buyers then complain on Tuesday!

12. Racinglegend1234

Season pass will probably be cheaper too

13. 3dquick

3dquick Active Member

Yup, but with less than 45 days left of the pass and the current lack of clarity on what exactly it will include and when, apart from the USA and premium tracks, it´s a bit of a lucky dip loot box right now.

14. WhippyWhip

WhippyWhip Active Member AMS2 Club Member

steam says the off troad/ extreme stuff and brazilian legends are included,

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. 3dquick

3dquick Active Member

Plus historic tracks and street cars, but it has said that since 2020 and in mid November 2022 the details are still no more precise. I was hoping for more clarity (not content delivery, just a clearer roadmap of at least how many cars/tracks will be in each pack and confirmation the pass validity will be extended to cover their release) before the sale but it doesn´t look like we will get it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lucifer_sam

It has been clarified multiple times that the season pass will be extended to cover their release.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. 3dquick

3dquick Active Member

On Steam all I could find since April are these two dev notes and neither clarifiies that point. Perhaps it has been confirmed by Reiza personnel on in this forum or on Discord but are all prospective buyers going to know that? There was also talk of multiple historic packs which may not be covered by the Season Pass. Seeing as the main purchasing season, regardless of sales is now underway, wouldn´t it make sense to add this clarification to the steam store page and DLC descriptions?

OCTOBER
    In more DLC news, users have been enquiring about the release schedule of the items remaining to fulfill the 2020-2022 Season Pass, so you may expect an updated schedule and more info on each item very soon - all we´re in for an exciting run of historic content in the upcoming months!

APRIL
    Final bit of housekeeping: since we do have an ongoing commitment with people who bought DLC packages including items to be released in the future, we´ll continue to strive to keep you posted as well as we can as to what you may expect when - to that end, we can confirm the following:

• Our track team is currently working on Nürburgring 1971 along with a reform of the modern track mesh to add some of the recent modifications and smooth out some excessive bumps in the mesh - these updates will be free to all who already own the Nürburgring Pack or any of the packages that include it.
    • The production of the Spa-Francorchamps 1970 has been shifted to the second semester to accommodate further work on the Spa pack and the inclusion of the revamped 2022 layout (with the 2020 layout obviously being retained), likewise at no additional cost.
    • The third part of Racin´ USA will be focused on oval racing and is planned for release before the end of July - its contents will be announced shortly before release.
    • A 4th bonus part of Racin´ USA is also in the works and it will be free to all owners of the full Racin´ USA pack as well as packs that include it, however its release will most likely take until the first few months of 2023.
    • All other DLC packs in the 2020-2022 Season Pass are still planned to arrive before the end of this year.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. WhippyWhip

WhippyWhip Active Member AMS2 Club Member

i don't mind them being late as reiza are constantly pushing updates out so are actively working on improvements all the time, i can't say the same about other dev teams

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It has also been mentioned that there will be a more clear roadmap on what each pack would contain and how the future would be in terms of release, i think Renato mentioned this last time in the dev update, but still no word on that as well, which would be nice to know for peoplr that are in doubt of buying the season pass, and the possible coming sale.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Roy Niessink

Roy Niessink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member