Automobilista 2 V1.4.5.2 & New DLC Packs RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Then I can’t help him, but can’t you save the replay as a video file and view it via VLC and jump to specific points?

2. Tarmac Terrorist

Tarmac Terrorist Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

@steelreserv Here you go mate! Just gone back and searched through the stream to find when it happened and here it is! Watch between 34:56 and 38:32 to see just how serious this is. You NEED to see this, trust me!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. F2020

F2020 Member

Just finished watching your live stream TT, really enjoy your videos, keep up the good work mate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elcid43

Elcid43 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

. Messed up post

5. Elcid43

Elcid43 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you

6. Janitormentor

Janitormentor Active Member

Driving aids on or off? I drive with low tc and there is some grinding noise when accelerating.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Racinglegend1234

That is the TC

8. CatAstrophe05

CatAstrophe05 The Andrea De Cesaris of simracing

I love how much of a complete deathtrap the BT52 is, I feel like it'll probably be the car I spend the most time in just trying to wring pace out of it next to the 98T and the MP4/5

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. jimortality

jimortality Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes the Nissan is not too well at the moment, FFB is gone funny and no engine sound. @CrimsonEminence Is there a reason we have low downforce variants at certain tracks? Is it possible we can have the normal variants at those tracks?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Janitormentor

What is the most fps demanding track at the moment? Monaco maybe? Others? Trying some tests.

11. GodzillaGTR

GodzillaGTR Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Just did a Group C race at Indianapolis and it was flawless. The cars are right in the zone and it is mesmerizing. Normally the way the cars handle I am well aware I am playing AMS2 because of some weird quirk or another, but the Nissan felt so awesome. Really like the leg workout I get from having to absolutely stomp on my brake pedal to make sure I don't blast through my brake point. Everything the car did felt believable.
    The ai clipped me going into a turn and put me in to a wall. It was night and my headlights actually got smashed so I had to pit but it just felt so immersive I wasn't even mad. Well... maybe a bit mad...haha

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Racinglegend1234

Please tell us your results. Don’t think there is a big difference, but prove me wrong

13. Janitormentor

Okay. I might lose some fps in Monaco, maybe 10-20 fps comparing to other tracks. Some minor hiccups here and there. Trying to get rid off some very minor freezes that sometimes happen. Medium to high settings and fps was about over 100 allaround. Actually these are almost default settings but detailed grass, motion blur and vsync off. Thinking fps capping would make game smoother. 100 fps would be sweet spot. But haven't consider ai drivers yet so that might change. Full screen and no vsync maybe. My computer likes to yell at me when fps is too high so that's why capping would be an option. Sure I usually use headphones when I play, so not much a problem. Nissan R89C is nice car to drive.

14. deekracer

deekracer Active Member

2022 was stupendous for Reiza and they ended with a bang. Actually, a few bangs.

2023 is already looking good from where I sit (hint: there is a steering wheel in front of me).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Tarmac Terrorist

Really appreciate that mate, so here's a personal invite! This is open to everyone though! Something Very special, silly, and lots of fun is about to happen, keep an eye on this thread (Tarmac Terrorist LIVE! Live Server Streamed On Youtube!) or my channel, we're about to Have one hell of a time with AMS2 for NYE, but very different to the usual, and exploiting one of its best features! Im now setting it up!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tarmac Terrorist

P.S. You'll want a drink in your drink holder for this mate!

17. Tarmac Terrorist

Here's something a little different, just for NYE, grab a drink, join in, or just sit back and watch the Mayhem! Happy New Year! Rules (there are no rules!) & Password, ask in stream! Cheers Reiza!

• Like Like x 1
  18. whokilledduncan

whokilledduncan Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Well sure, we could screen record the whole replay - I think the native file format is 'proprietary' so probably unplayable outside the game and not easy to convert - then skip to our heart's content that way. Bit of a faff and I certainly don't care enough about replays to even think of trying it. But that is unrelated to the query / point Joao raised, which was about trackside view in VR rather than navigating timestamps.

19. Janitormentor

Happy New Year from Finland to everyone! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Racinglegend1234

Still have to wait here in Sweden