Automobilista 2 V1.4.5.2 & New DLC Packs RELEASED!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 30, 2022.

1. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Funny Funny x 4
  2. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The Caddy DPi is *kinda* the same car underneath. Same Dallara chassis, just minus some bodywork and hybrid system.

I am curious whether we might get some hypercar/LMDh/GTP content this year given the hinted focus on endurance content.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Mazda 787B and the new Ferrari would be a dream

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. mmertens

mmertens Old school racer

For sure it would be incredible to have them. But since it’s hard to license cars like these, maybe a good one would be to try Lancia for the group C cars. If even licensing Lancia prove to be to difficult, maybe they should try smaller companies, like Rondeau. The M382 and M482 would be great additions for the group C era. Not the fastest cars, but maybe a good bet on a high skilled driver on a long race in that famous French circuit with long straights that we shall not name. This would provide some variety and should be less expensive as well.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. YOUNG IL YOON

YOUNG IL YOON crossfieldz_ROK AMS2 Club Member

Is there any alfa romeo car in ams2?

Screenshot_20230120_091835_YouTube.png

6. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

Kinda
    nw2rlzxgkst61.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Billy Blaze

Billy Blaze Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You press Ctrl-K to enter freecam mode. Then you use the WASD keys as normal, plus the QE keys to move left and right, and the numpad keys to tilt the camera. Works in replay or gameplay..

• Informative Informative x 3
  8. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Maybe they can do a Masda and a ferari

9. Scar666

Scar666 Zum Glück bin ich verrückt

One thing that I want to see with the Group C cars is less Sauber skin slots... Give at least 6 of them to the Porsche's and 2 to the next incoming car so that we only get the factory Saubers... Then we can start replicating seasons a whole lot easier...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'd still keep a couple additional for:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Kartu14

Kartu14 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi,
    Is it time for a new beta time ? :)

12. Turbo Granny

Turbo Granny Well-Known Member

Talking about liveries, I understand if it's too much trouble to add it retroactively, but every new car should come with some wheel color options when its relevant at least, some cars already have the option but not for custom skins, like the 962c for example. And in some cars the tire brand vanishes when you use a custom skin but thats a nitpick of mine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Roar McRipHelmet

Roar McRipHelmet Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Who knows? This is the public part of the forum, so if anyone had an answer, they would likely not post it here anyway? ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Scar666

There's 18 Porsche's in 1989 and that's the only year we can really get close to a full grid with what we have at the moment and that pesky 40 car limit...

I mean I'm a fan of both liveries but with what I'm trying to do those extra liveries that didn't race in 1989 are replaced by Porsche teams that bought Sauber tubs...

Gotta live with some fantasy in one way or another... I mean Corvette running as Jaguars and Aston Martins whilst the Nissan is also a Toyota and Mazda is fantasmical as it is... lol

15. Scar666

I'd love for us to get tyre brand options just like the helmet and outfit livery options we now have...

Wheels need a complete overhaul... They don't work properly with the CART cars that have the options as it is... And there's no effects on them so they look very dull atm... I'd love them but would prefer tyre brand options first as I think that should be an easier work load...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Chaparral-2F+2D-Chevrolet real.jpg
    :whistle:

• Winner Winner x 6
  17. john Ellis

john Ellis The Rectifier of Names AMS2 Club Member

Not sure what's so difficult about getting content from Ferrari into AMS2 ... Ferrari will charge what they charge for the license, Reiza passes those costs on to us, and we all happily pay for it. It really isn't any more difficult than that. If it made the difference between getting it done or not, I'd be willing to pay a premium for a Ferrari Unleashed DLC that is the envy of every simracer on Earth.

Waiting for Daytona International Speedway to finally be added as official content in NASCAR 4 back in 2001--that was relatively more groundbreaking. Getting Ferrari is just paperwork and money--if Ferrari are willing to licence to RaceRoom, it's not like there is a tech-bound expiration date or other mysterious impediment.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  18. br1x92

br1x92 Active Member

Ferrari is known to be extremely strict with having their cars licensed in games and the conditions for it, not just the price.

19. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Just qualifying my picture of the Chaparrals above then Reiza has shown with the Brabham vaccumcleaner that they are quite able to create a physic/TM pretty believeable for such a strange car.
    Conserning the Chaparral 2F with the gigantic wing then the change of wing angle was connected to the brake pedal.
    Did you hear me Reiza?:whistle:

ByTheWay: Another "strange" car that would make AMS2 stand even more out against the competition (get new customers?) could be the Tyrell 6-wheeler.
    Oh man I would even pay double for this car - with a reasonable physics/TM ofcourse :D

p34a1.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  20. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

How much are you willing to pay? And let's see if others agree on your price.

• Funny Funny x 1