Automobilista 2 Paddock Club - What it is and How to become a Member

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Jun 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

You have the beta active, this means you have an all-inclusive-key -> this means all content that belongs to AMS2 you will get also for the future already.

(Paddock Club isn't required for future content btw., just to mention it again - Everybody will still be able to purchase DLC in the future, Paddock Club is an extra support option and no obligation at all)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. cristian51

cristian51 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

thanks a lof for this Reiza. I missed to sign up for the baker program back in the days, so i am very happy now to get another chance to get more involved and support the devs.

See you on track
    :hurrayreiza::)

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bull Shark

Bull Shark "Later has already begun." AMS2 Club Member

Love this Reiza community. I’m still happy that I bought me in as a Reiza Backer at the time. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Petrolhead

Petrolhead Member AMS2 Club Member

I am a tad confused. Its says for the Season Pass / All DLC owner discount Open to those who already own AMS2 and all DLCs. I have AMS2 and all DLCs except the ones that combine DLC ie PremiumTrack Pack, Racing USA Full Expansion Pack and Premium Expansion Pack. Do I qualify for this option -
    Season Pass / All DLC owner discount Open to those who already own AMS2 and all DLCs ❌ US$ 99.99 You must own AMS2 and all DLC

5. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Connect your steam account to see what you’re needed to pay

6. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Just wondering if there is actually anyone left on these forums that is not a paddock club member?
    Most of the posts have the banner on it now. A good little earner for team Reiza.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Makes sense. We are the diehard fans. Most anyone who is not a paddock club member here is either due to technicality (not able to pay) or just because 100 USD can be a huge amount of money for some people (students, living in relatively poorer areas, etc).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Bart Hendrikx

Bart Hendrikx Active Member AMS2 Club Member

100 can buy a lot of Cheese

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. ThijsTurbo

ThijsTurbo New Member

I am also a die hard fan of ams2. I have enough money to spend but I will not become a paddock club member. the reason is that I don't have time to support Reiza as a beta tester. I will definitely buy the future dlc's because ams2 is my favorite sim.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. lunamoon

lunamoon Active Member

I'm a college student so not exactly a whole lot of disposable income going around :D But happy to support Reiza when I can and engage with the community as well :)

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

I'm not. I've bought a portion of the DLC already but there are several parts I have no interest in. I probably would have signed up for $99 but seeing as it would cost me $169 (or 99 + buying street cars and adrenaline pack that have zero interest to me and the Brazil pack that I'm on the fence about) I chose not to.

I'm happy to pay through packs like the Racin USA one and I hope something similar comes out to cover the planned Le Mans content. But if it doesn't, I'm happy to buy piecemeal for the content I want to use (GT, sportscar and prototypes, especially vintage stuff, and any vintage tracks) and thus not give money for things I place no value in personally.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Well-Known Member

Sure there are. Not everyone has a Paypal account. Having had an issue with them in the past, I wont be having one ever tbh. Pity there is no other payment options.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Injafaz

Injafaz New Member

Retired, sick and no benefit to pay $100 USD. Great idea that does not fit in my time of life.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. F1Aussie

Aha, there are some left not as PC members, I knew I could get get them to come out in public with my post, lol.

I was umming and arghing about signing up for it but was annoyed with myself for missing out on original beta, I did not want to miss out again though.

I am glad I did, it is very interesting in those forums. A lot more going on behind the scenes than I ever thought would.

Can understand it is not for everyone though.

I dont have a lot of time for beta testing either but am glad to be able to help when I can with it.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. kivipallur1

kivipallur1 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Well played, Sir, well played! Or good marketing strategy by Reiza :) I don't either have time to beta test, hell, I don't even have much time to play public release with two little children but now I made the purchase. You got me with these interesting beta forum topics and I'm happy with the current season pass, so no worries supporting Reiza furthermore.

And tbf I consider myself lucky that USD100 is not really a big deal for me anymore, I could do worse stuff with that, like buying iRacing sub for 9 months or eating lunch or something :D

Edit: And AMS1 key is good bonus as well, I have always wanted to try it out but haven't bothered to buy it yet.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. F1Aussie

:D

17. 3dquick

3dquick Active Member

The main benefit is it cleans up the normal forum spamming around update time as most of the chatters will now have beta access and probably post there too due to the NDA.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dosda Pierrick

Dosda Pierrick Active Member AMS2 Club Member

where can we see the ams2 beta update patch note if we don't have the paddock pass?? yet

19. john Ellis

john Ellis The Rectifier of Names AMS2 Club Member

I may be wrong, but it’s my understanding that if you’re not in the Paddock Club, you don’t have access to them—or at least not all of them. No point playing poker with all the cards showing. But there’s still a seat at the table … and the game has never been better.

20. jmac_the_man

jmac_the_man Active Member AMS2 Club Member

This is, in fact, how it works. Reiza does not release the patch notes for the beta publicly because things could change between the beta and the release.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.