Automobilista 2 V1.5.5.0, Le Mans & Endurance Pack Pt1 RELEASED - Now Updated to V1.5.5.6

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Dec 31, 2023.

1. The Walker

The Walker Active Member

Ooooh boy this is definitely a gamechanger for me as I can let AI do some stints now while I do something else in the background.

Now I only need AI to be smarter when lapping slower class cars:D

• Like Like x 3
  2. lor

lor New Member

Hello,
    A question please. thanks in advance.I have season pass 2020-2022 AMS2, so someone told me but i've access for future all DLC, then frist for the Pack historic they aren't display on my games, and for this last Pack DLC, after the last Update all pack of it was canceled and deleted on my game. May be i missed something else?
    Regards,

3. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

I don’t fully understand your question, but you need to buy Le Mans and the cars since they aren’t apart of the season pass

4. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Historical Track Pack pt2, Formula HiTech, Le Mans, Endurance Pack pt1 are not part of the 2020-2022 season pass and have to be bought separately.

5. Inkta

Inkta Active Member AMS2 Club Member

The last DLC included in the season pass 2020-2022 was the Adrenaline pack pt.1. Apart from that one which was released late, every DLC released in 2023 is not included in the Season pass, as the name would suggest.

6. lunamoon

lunamoon Active Member

I have a small request for Le Mans - would it be possible to make the brake markers reflective at night? I was having trouble spotting them last time I drove, and I think it would look pretty cool as well, specially if it's blue like the track in real life :)

• Like Like x 19
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. lor

lor New Member

@Inkta,@FS7,@Racinglegend1234:

Thanks for your answer, exactly was i thinks.
    Cheers all

8. Alegunner68

Alegunner68 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

P1 and P2 at Bugatti in the evening was blimmin great. I've been a bit miserable but that just put a smile on my face racing the ai, thank you.
    I'm liking the main beam button, but it doesn't flash if the main lights are off.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. jamespoly86

jamespoly86 Member

Someone of the Reiza staff can answer my question... Is it difficulty to see AI cars don't fight all the race each other attached... when a faster AI car overtake another shoud be go foward but the two AI cars remains each other attached... in AMS 1 wasn't like this... is it a problem with Madness engine ?

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Dady Cairo

Dady Cairo "Son of Spartakus" and "Leisure Nostradamus" AMS2 Club Member

I think there are some missunderstandigs.
    We have normal light and a high beam,not a flash light.
    You can make a keybinding for the headlights this will let you switch (rotate) from off normal light and high beam.
    Or you do a keybinding extra only for high beam on off.
    There is atm no flash blink,blink light to warn or inform the other opponents/AI.

11. Alegunner68

Alegunner68 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Most cars as far as I know, and have driven, can flash the main beam without having any lights on. That's all I was saying.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

They should rename ‘headlights’ to dipped beams

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Split Second

Split Second Active Member

I already found his videos impressive but this video is so so good. Also his comments are great. I think he hits the nail on the head. It would be great to know what curve is the most accurate for the different cars. Does anyone know that here? I think that is something Reiza has to work on and also about the sound which gives you the feeling of sliding. But yeah great video. I am curious what others think. He would be great in the beta team I think.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Kuku

Kuku Flying Kiwi AMS2 Club Member

he is in paddock club beta and contributes great intelligent feedback and debate without all the negativity that comes from almost every other popular YouTube creator.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Paddock + current Beta team + current Reiza team doing great job. Insight always useful, tho. But honestly I think we are doing great and will keep on doing great things all together <3.

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. kingkoenig

kingkoenig Active Member

Bugatti is a great little track, isn't it? :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Ernesto_171

Ernesto_171 Active Member

The Max Visible Cars feature still useless: we need a setting to limit ONLY THE NUMBER OF CARS BEHIND PLAYER visible.

If Reiza can do some algorithm to balance front/behind cars rendered, I believe can do a setting to user choose a number from 0-31 cars BEHIND PLAYER rendered.

Sorry to be so much specific in a demand, but it is important for performance. Good update!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Seb02

Seb02 Active Member

Thank you so much.
    I would like to know if the absence of the gear change animation when choosing an automatic gearbox is currently being investigated. This breaks the immersion.
    And what about a possible 2023 season pass because I'm interested.
    Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. MTZ

MTZ New Member

Happy and healthy new year to all of you! (I know iam a little late) I am new to this forum but have been using Automobilista 2 for a few years now. This will be my first post and maybe there is a better place on this forum to share my observations, If so, please tell me where I can post my feedback on the current build, if its already posted, ignore me! (no dont do so, say some words to me please:( )

Dirt texture: I just finished a 4 hours multiclass race and my impression was that the AI cars don't get dirty at all. After I putted my AI colleague behind the wheel my LMDH BMW was clean again after a few laps, good for the team because the effort for cleaning is less, but i think it will be good for immersion if the car stays dirty.

AI behavior under blue flag: I have the impression that the AI was smarter in the previous build, currently the cars switch from left to right again and ignore the blue flag during lapping.

Switching between applications: in the past it was possible to switch to other applications (eg. Firefox) by using "ALT TAB", also a return to the game was no problem by clicking the AMS2 Icon again, actually a return ist often not possible, the screen stays black but you can still hear the sound of AMS2. Is this known or somehow related to my Computer?

I know my comments are trivial, but i think its important to share observations to improve the game.

cheers and have a good time
    Mike

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. BazzaLB

BazzaLB Well-Known Member

Pretty frustrating at this point aint it? VR Sparks, Cars behind visibility. Its all totally ignored. Its quite disappointing being as they worked specifically in these two areas.

• Disagree Disagree x 8