Automobilista 2 May 2024 Development Update - The Road to V1.6 Pt1

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, May 31, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hamady91

Hamady91 Member

Also on the part1 notes there was saying that the game will look and sound better.

It will be major changement of small ajustements

(I'm fine even if it is small with how good these point are currently)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dylan Hale

Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Sadly us beta users haven't got to play with the Alpine yet, but the other GTP is a blast, so no doubt it will be fun!

3. Will Sorber

Will Sorber New Member

Lamborghini?? Or Acura

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. BobbyB

BobbyB Member

Acura has not been added yet. Alpine and Lamborghini are the other LMDH's confirmed

• Like Like x 1
  5. ChasteWand

ChasteWand Member

I hope 1.6 comes soon...

No pressure but my next contract starts in at the end of September, I'll be away until Xmas. No time for my virtual race car driving fantasy at all. :(

The man cave will be an amazing place when I return though, the poor wife may not be so impressed... :eek:

Ultimately no complaints, Reiza has improved AMS2 beyond belief since release and is a testament to the hard work and dedication of the team. Thank you for the hours of fun already spent, and those to come...

Work hard, play hard. ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Only Road Atlanta has been confirmed. There's no concrete info about the other 2 tracks, bumping threads is not going to make the info come any faster. :)

7. jota.191

jota.191 (I'm Lando Garlando in AMS2 lobbies) AMS2 Club Member

I am usually not impressed by sound improvements, sometimes I don't even notice them. For me, sounds must be acceptable of course, but I am not a sound geek and I usually use low end hardware (I have a "decent" speaker system but I use it for bass shakers, at this point I am using Chinese headphones that costs like 25 USD for ingame sound). But this weekend I launched both the beta and the released game and.... Believe me, they are not lying.

Edit: I am not implying they are "major" changes or anything like that. As I explained, I am culturally deaf, actually Black Metal is one of my favourite music genres :D. Just that, I noticed the difference, the game sounds better in current beta.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Lucifer_sam

Lucifer_sam Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

All I'm seeing here is that you have a great taste in music :cool: really wish I knew more about harsher genres of metal as a lover of more abrasive music, just too much good music out there to know it all!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. SpaceYam

SpaceYam Member AMS2 Club Member

It's not black metal, but go listen to the album Labyrinth by Fleshgod Apocalypse, start to finish, it will absolutely blow your mind. They're a fantastic symphonic death metal band from Italy and their songwriting is tremendous

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Will Sorber

Will Sorber New Member

How can you enter the Beta test group?

11. ChasteWand

ChasteWand Member

Try Opeth, great contrast between light and dark. Or if you want real heavy Meshuggah is highly recommended.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Xamantu

Xamantu Member

You'd need a DeLorean and some decent cash

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Lucifer_sam

Lucifer_sam Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm big into Prog so I know Opeth, though I really need to listen to one of their albums it's been a while. Also a massive fan of TOOL and King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard. Both have made some incredible metal albums

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Xamantu

Xamantu Member

Yo I'll give you two more: Agalloch and Rivers of Nihil. Great stuff.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. kivipallur1

kivipallur1 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

But we managed to get fox out of the hole and he shared a screenshot. So it kind of worked. :D

• Like Like x 2
  16. ChasteWand

ChasteWand Member

Wow, great to hear there is some other real metal/prog fans that enjoy sim racing too.
    :eek::D:cool:

Rivers of Nihil is news to me, thank you!

• Like Like x 2
  17. SpaceYam

SpaceYam Member AMS2 Club Member

I play drums. Got into prog/fusion around 2001 when I discovered Virgil Donati's bands On the Virg, which was inspired by Dream Theater, and Planet X - which Derek started after Dream Theater replaced him with Jordan :)

Love a bit of Dream Theater (mostly the older stuff though), Symphony X, but my absolute favourite band of all time is Between the Buried and Me. I can listen to every album from Colors onwards back to back without hitting skip at all.

Got into death metal after seeing Derek Roddy perform live - I wasn't unfamiliar with his drumming or the genre but I didn't actually like it until I witnessed his blast beats in person, and it changed my life :) I only really listen to mostly pre-2014 Nile, and Fleshgod Apocalypse though.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  18. BobbyB

BobbyB Member

How has this thread gone to different versions of metal music?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Torp_Torpedo

Torp_Torpedo Member

Because we are mentally drained waiting for these guys to finally release pt2 of the dev log or the full release of 1.6

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ChasteWand

ChasteWand Member

Some great bands name checked.

I pretend to play the drums, anything more than blues rock kills me though! Don't have independence, my limbs are joined together. Big respect out to you dudes that can really play the drum set. My instruments were guitar/bass/ keys, though carpel tunnel means I don't play so much these days. :( So moved into recording and production. I dig real music played by real people on real instruments, preferably live, no modern aids or crutches. Be that classical, jazz or metal. Love a big-sound scape!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.