Official Time Trial Report Topic

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Feb 1, 2021.

1. mafredx

mafredx New Member

Unfortunately we once again have a 100% cheeter and the name is:Andres Mendosa . please reiza do something this time

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. SpaceYam

SpaceYam Member AMS2 Club Member

You might have better success posting this in its own topic or contacting Reiza directly (possibly through a bug report), and give more details e.g., which track layout and car

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. Javi Martinez

Javi Martinez New Member

upload_2024-9-28_12-21-55.png
    Please Reiza remove the cheated lap of Andrés Mendoza with the 911 RSR 74 at Road America.
    His lap is 6 seconds faster than everyone else, driven with a controller...
    Thank you in advance.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Biggybaz

Biggybaz Member

Yea i picked up on that too. Not sure they can do anything can they. I think they will be resetting all the hot lap times for v1.6 so we might need to keep a eye out after the reset to see what they can do

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Giacomo Sgarra

Giacomo Sgarra JACK VR

Even for those who are not very good like me it is really frustrating to know that there are those who can use these tricks to stay ahead ... one spends a lot of time improving and trying to understand what is the best setup for his driving style ... then these thieves arrive who with the basic setup go even 15 seconds faster ... something truly unlikely ... but the craziest thing is that they think they can get away with it ... reiza should start developing an anticheat .... which would make it even more professional in the eyes of those who really want to drive and appreciate this software that is already exceptional in perse ...

• Like Like x 1