Automobilista 2 V1.4 Force Feedback Overview & Recommendations

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Domagoj Lovric, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Danielkart

Danielkart Well-Known Member

There are no best settings. It has to be right for you, and if it is right now, then it is right. Go according to your feeling and your personal taste

2. Xzanman

Xzanman Active Member

My suggestion for what its worth, is to try a much lower LFB, with that wheel I would think around 10, perhaps as low as 6. you should be able to feel fine differences in force changes when cornering, too much LFB will merge the fine detail. Your gain should be fine just use the per car gain to keep clipping down , FX I would start at 50 with the lower LFB, work down from that until it feels nice to you. Not grainy, and not too loose when losing traction. Damping I would be just Guessing, with the wheel base dampening at 0% It could be as much as 40% in Game, but it would probably be much less than that, just keep lowering in steps of 5 until the FFB feels sharp.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ijac

ijac Member

Thanks for the tip. Are there any cars you like to use when testing ffb settings?

4. Xzanman

Xzanman Active Member

My go to is the GT Cassic Porsche RSR at Oulton Park Classic layout. But use a car that you are likely to use, Oulton Park is a good test track because it is bumpy with fast and slow corners, if you don't like that track then just use your favorite bumpy track with a good variety of fast and slow bends.