1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Stock Car 2012 Download

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by TR1S, Mar 16, 2019.

1. TR1S

TR1S New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi all,

Where can I find this? I originally purchased this. Then, I purchased Stock Car Extreme (2013) and evolved through that. Then, purchased AMS through the funding campaign.

I'd like to get a copy just to have it, install it, play it offline and compare it. I have GSC/SCE 2013 offline and AMS through Steam but lost the GSC 2012 files and would like them for my collection.

Thanks.

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

You can convert the key from your original purchase email into a steam key on the SCE website. (link below). The game on Steam is an identical release to the old 4 part manual installer.

Downloads | Game Stock Car 2013

3. TR1S

My key is converted to the SCE on Steam.

This is what I am looking for; Game Stock Car
    Would you know if it's still around? The download links don't work and they are dodgy and do not work so be careful clicking on them.

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

5. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero foxtochop AMS2 Club Member

Hi Renato! Sorry if it's too much to ask for but I would like to keep a copy of good old Stock Car Extreme install files. I already own it on Steam but I wanted to keep it as standalone installer (of latest version (I believe it was 1.52). Is it possible to have it? Thank you!

EDIT: Never mind, I found the GSCE install exe and bin files in this thread:
    Stock car extreme v1.52 released

Thank you anyways! I'll leave the link if anyone doesn't find the install files.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  6. Renato Simioni

7. Óscar Melero

But at the beggining of this thread (https://forum.reizastudios.com/threads/stock-car-extreme-v1-52-released.5/) I can see a 1.51 installer. Doesn't that install the full game at v1.51, and then it only takes to update it to 1.52?

EDIT: btw, will SCE automatic steering ratio work with a g29? Or do I just set it to 270º and fly away just like good old GTR2?

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  8. Renato Simioni

Right you are :) I´ve updated the post.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Óscar Melero

Thank you!
    Limiting the wheel rotation to 270º in Logitech Gaming Software for GSCE works great btw, just tested it.

This title doesn't get old, damn :)

@Renato Simioni do you also happen to have the GSC2013 install files? (Again, if it's not much to ask). EDIT: Nevermind, found them! :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  10. TR1S

Haven't had a moment to pop by and say thanks. I can remember the holidays Dec. 2012 firing this up the first time and I had just setup triple monitors. Soon after I bought SCE. Good times. I now have all the GSC, SCE and Steam versions.

• Like Like x 1