1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza General Update - Fresh News All Around!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Carlos Eduardo Araujo New Member AMS2 Club Member

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

follow the link below and enter your indiegogo email and follow the process. It will upgrade your account here with access to Reiza 51.

3. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

Im not getting any difference to stock rF2 content ! Still maxed in 4k with same GPU usage at 60 fps ;)

4. Carlos Eduardo Araujo

Carlos Eduardo Araujo New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Dave, yesterday i posted my SteamID64 on right topic. Waiting...

5. schouba88

schouba88 Member AMS2 Club Member

I bought automobilista at Steam with all DLC ans season pass to support the development
    like a braker on Reiza Forum : [​IMG]
    Reiza want to sell twice the same content, for me I will not buy it and I will not and I will not support them more
    this is not regulatory with customers

I am very disappointed

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

"This Season Pass grants access to all Automobilista DLCs (released & upcoming) as well as Automobilista Beta."

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Did you buy rF2 season pass with access to all its DLC? No, because it doesn't have one.

And if you are concerned about paying for the same content twice, you probably don't want the same content twice...?!?!?

But if you were interested in Automobilista and Reiza beyond getting this freebie for rF2 you probably just heard about, you could have participated in the beta and would then have likely heard about the sign-up for the rF2 content (that expired at the end of last month). The rF2 pack has been in development for almost half a year (people complaining all over the place about it being late). Sorry you missed out, but it sounds like you don't want the same content twice regardless, so should save your money for the other rF2 DLCs that are not repeats of Automobilista.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FeltHat

first teaser is from 11 months ago so im pretty sure it was in development for atleast a year :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. 2ndLastJedi

So Kunos sold us the Lamborghini GT3, Ferrari, Audi, Merc and Nurberg, Monza and others in AC do you expect that same content free in ACC?

The Reiza content in rF2 may be the same cars and tracks as AMS but they sure don't feel the same in rF2! It's like totally new toys and at a surprisingly reasonable price.

If you don't want to support developers don't use that excuse, just move on and hope Reiza have enough funds and drive to continue to develop new products for a community that can seem mighty ungrateful at times!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I'm not sure how it is right now but there was a time when Reiza was granting access to Reiza51 forum to people who got AMS + season pass bundle on Steam. Anyone who had access to Reiza51 forum was eligible to receive rF2 Reiza bundle for free. Unfortunately people who missed the deadline to request the rF2 Reiza bundle are out of luck.

11. Renoista

Renoista Member

Weeks, months, years are passing...

v1

"So we tried converting one track to UE4 and it looked beautiful. We can build for PC, Linux, Mac, PS4, Xbox. Reworking UI was peace of cake but our trademark physics were completely broken. We managed to rebuild one car and driving was O.K. but nothing near what we already have in Automobilista and it meant completely rebuilding whole AMS assets.
    And there are more pipeline problems besides that It looked like all other games.

Unity 3D looked much easier but our networking and physics code just didn't worked.

Yup. We are at home. Known tools and workflow. Our work really shine. This DLC, rFactor 2 engine really pushed us but it will cost additional licensing and engine in nowhere near finished still missing important pieces. And it took us much more time than we thought to convert and update AMS content.

We are experienced more than ever but we already pushed AMS beyond our hopes and we are tight on manpower.

And there is one new partner with interesting proposal.

So what we do?
    2020 will come fast and we even don't have a roadmap!

Weeks, months, years are passing...

Tonight
    We are announcing to the World that we choose..."

V2

"After hard work and many crunch hours we can finally announce Reiza Advanced Motorsport.

Build on the totally new engine, it will bring to the SimRacing glory of Brasil more then Pele, Zico and Socrates brought to the football.

Early access open tonight to Beta testers.

Thanks for all of your support!
    Cheers :) "

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. hashegotabeard

hashegotabeard Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm not usually a gambling man but I'm going all in on a release of AMS2 tonight.

@Renoista seems like he knows something :)

13. 2ndLastJedi

So... Anyone got any real news?

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. FeltHat

cmon Reiza, give us something :D:p

still remember this "hopefully when time comes for an official announcement (in a matter of weeks rather than months)", i was so young back then and full of hope :p

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Supa

Supa Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Soooo the last update was aloooong time ago. What is the new Sim going to be? AMS2???

16. Marc Collins

They're busy tweaking the zillion settings required to get the rF2 content polished...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Salvatore Sirignano

Salvatore Sirignano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Is it worth the considerable time spent? I've not tried the DLC, because I much prefer AMS to rF2. Rather than get the DLC I instead bought another Reiza season pass to lend a bit of support...
    :hurrayreiza:

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Marc Collins

It is if you are a purchaser of the rF2 pack. Reiza will want to deliver the same high level of polish in everything they sell...since so many customers and potential customers are cross-shoppers of S397 and Reiza content. A good reputation in one enhances the other.

Whether it is delaying "AMS 2" is another matter. I don't know, but I sure hope not.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Breeker

Breeker New Member

If Reiza could implement their FFB into rfactor2 than we would have best in class FFB an best in class tyre model (roaddetail).

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. 2ndLastJedi

If Reiza could help with the UI we may get it by the end of 2020 :p

• Funny Funny x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.