1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reiza March 2020 Development Update - An Update on AMS2 Release

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Apolo27

Apolo27 New Member AMS2 Club Member

The right decision has been made .. Forza Reiza

2. Thiago Oliveira

Thiago Oliveira New Member AMS2 Club Member

People that were tier 4 of the previous campaign will receive the key on March 31st or do we have to wait until release of version 1.0?

3. ayrtonforever

ayrtonforever Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I bought AMS2 on March 22, how can i access area 51?

4. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Heitor Facuri Cicoti Good Member AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ayrtonforever

ayrtonforever Active Member AMS2 Club Member

thanks Heitor :)

6. Ricardokil

Ricardokil Active Member AMS2 Club Member

don't get me wrong guys, I'm a fan of the game, maybe that's why my frustration, but I don't agree, even with a good discount from AMS2 on Steam, not following a demo or a beta 1, or at least 2, it doesn't make sense to buy one something that for external reasons and not from you at Reiza, doesn't have a set date, and play for 2 hours? I prefer to have a category and a track only in a demo, but to be able to play it until the release, because as I said there is no official release date, I hope you will review this idea, the rest are to be congratulated.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Ricardokil

I'm sorry, but a forum for the game to grow, you can't live on praise alone, I'm sorry to dislike some, I wasn't rude I put a point of view, I doubt that Reiza reached her quality, reading only praise, thankfully there are people with a critical sense here, as long as it is polite and constructive.

8. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

You are just talking about a purchase/review/demo option. You are entitled to your view, but I don't think too many people here are concerned. There are multiple options to test, buy EA or simply wait until the final version is out and read reviews, etc. If you really think it is not possible to assess what you are buying, I would like to see an example of a product under development with more transparency than AMS 2. I have never seen one.

Just wait until the rough parts of AMS 2 are resolved before buying--easy. And if they never get resolved enough to satisfy you, then never buy it. There is no need to think that you are criticizing...just being a careful shopper. But the vast majority of people here are already committed to buy. Why wouldn't that be the case? The people who don't care about or know about AMS 2 are not here yet paying attention or posting messages.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ricardokil

Well I think you didn't understand what I said, or are part of those who bought the package in advance, if you belong to this group, I won't even consider your opinion, I say that for users who are going to buy the game on the 31st, Reiza could release one demo version, even if it is with a track and a category, as it does not have a definite release date, this attitude would make more people bet on the game, but I understand your opinion, surely there is the beta right there? think that by buying the package in advance, the rest is not entitled to have a demo, a kind of punishment for those who want to support, but do not have 400.00 reais to pay, ok congratulations to you and those who agree with you, on social networks are the people most concerned about everyone, but when you can share the bread there, it’s not worth it, I’ll buy the game because I’ve been following the Reiza guys since they made the Game Stock Car, and I’m sure the guys don’t think so, want to play the game as a demo, shows that I know Reiza's games so much that I would like to test it soon, but I am not like many here who are able to spend such a large amount, even more considering the current situation in the world, but certainly you and the people who agree with you, must live in another reality, without more ...

• Dislike Dislike x 6
  10. sherpa25

sherpa25 Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just to clarify... there are multiple categories, varying in different aspects, so a single track/category may not apply well to all the other categories. Also, Steam allows you to test it for 2 hours (I believe w/in 14 days), and this allows access to 'ALL' tracks/categories, rather than just one. The downside with this though, is the limited time of 2 hours, but that's a Steam concept. A demo perhaps with all tracks/categories (obviously for a limited time, longer than 2 hours) would be nice (but that's perhaps wishing for a miracle) :D Everyone has preferences, that's understandable. ;)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Bull Shark

Bull Shark Later has long since begun. AMS2 Club Member

Can we calm down please. :D

12. Anthony

Anthony New Member

hello the exit is approaching and like everyone else I’m impatiently waiting for automobilista 2 and I’m coming to you if you knew what time it will be available on steam. thank you in advance and good luck.

13. Gašper Medved

Gašper Medved New Member

When approximately will it release on steam? I'm hoping to buy it at maybe 1am or something so it can download through the night.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. FeltHat

FeltHat Active Member AMS2 Club Member

probably super late and wouldnt be surprised if its april 1st for most of the world :p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

@Ricardokil,

If you have any doubts about the release, let me know, so I can explain them to you in Portuguese. I think you are confusing some things, and even taking users replies as forum statements, which they are not. Also, the amount in reais you cited is for the AMS2 + Beta + Season Pass. The base game will be much less than that. So, to rectify:

- The game will be officially released on March 31st. It just won't be at v1.0 yet (but very close)
    - There will be a 40% discount for some weeks (on top of the already lower base game price).
    - Anyone can buy it and play with whatever car and track they want for less then 2 hours, and have their money back if they don't like it. That is the demo.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. AJR13

AJR13 New Member

Just to clarify, anyone who buy the game on March 31st (with 40% offt), will be able to play the game for more then just 2 hours in any car and track we want, right? This 2 hours that you are saying is about the 2 hours top that you can play and still ask for refund on Steam. Is that correct? Any idea about the release hour and why there isn't a contdown on Steam yet?

Tks...

(PT BR: Só pra esclarecer, qualquer um que comprar o game dia 31 de Março (tendo ainda 40% de desconto - R$ 89,99), poderá jogar com qualquer carro em qualquer pista por mais do que somente 2 horas, certo? Essas 2 horas que você disse são referente as até 2h que vc pode jogar um jogo e ainda pedir reembolso na Steam. É isso mesmo? Alguma ideia de que horas será o lançamento e por que ainda não há uma contagem regressiva na Steam?

Obrigado... )

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  17. FeltHat

yes

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Heitor Facuri Cicoti

Yes, 2 hours for the Steam refund.

• Like Like x 2
  19. wheruatfoo247

wheruatfoo247 New Member

Can you see if they can make other payment with Paypal cause Paypal sucks.

20. FeltHat

Only pp through here (atleast i think so) and its basically last day (as 24h-+) so i dont think they will add any other option. On the other hand, its gonna be available tomorrow through steam, which features several payment options

• Like Like x 2