1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 May 2020 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, May 30, 2020.

1. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Thank guys! She wasn't at the counter. I tried to find out what days and hours she works, but it seems it's totally random or so. Anway new day, new chances. I am not hasty. Just ask her when I see her. Tell her that her workinghours are like a lottery or so, that I am sad when she's not there and ask to tea, then hopefully her number. Easy peasy.

Anyway. I hope a Beta-Beta will come out tonite. My nap was no longer a nap and I need some time to full the night. (Its finally getting colder. Yeah!)

Edit: Today 4 June she wasn't at the Counter. Tomorrow a new day. :p
    Edit 2: Today 5 June she wasn't there either. I just will let it go and will see when she's there. No need to be hasty or force it by going daily to the supermarket :whistle::oops:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. AlexBfromG

AlexBfromG Well-Known Member

dont know why folks disagree with me about the fake liveries, as if it isnt an immersion breaker.
    Supposedly its a simulation.

Considering that Reiza and Slighty Mad are probably sharing some assets now, i would assume this could be in the Racin USA expansion
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Avoletta1977

Avoletta1977 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

In many Countries asking a girl for a cup of tea is considered an effective birth control method... :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

So would you rather have only real liveries that could be from a bunch of different racing series or only fake liveries from a singular fictional racing series? I know which one I would choose.

Here is a hint, real liveries from a bunch of different series on the track at the same time are more immersion braking than a singular fictional series.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AlexBfromG

Im not talking fictional, im not a fan of fictional series or race cars.

and you disprove yourself if you think mixed livery fields are bad, cause thats exactly what you have in PC2 when you drive GT3, LMP 900 or others when half the field runs fake liveries cause the games picks AI based on skins available, and then you have a 5 BMW V12 LMR with absurd looking liveries running against a single Bentley.

you end up with an insanely ugly mixed grid.

Id rather have these 2 icons together in their real skin....
    112.jpg
    ...then this mess
    111.jpg

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

I rather have fake liveries, so the money can be used for under the hood stuff. Then bypass this by enable to let people use liveries as a mod.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. SebWizterTv

SebWizterTv Member

So there will be no more updates? For how many weeks do we need to wait for the next one 5 weeks????? im abit confused

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  8. Brett Nagle

Brett Nagle Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I think you are misunderstanding me. I'm not asking you to pick fictional cars. The thing I am saying is having cars on track from IMSA, WEC, Asian LM series at the same time like for instance R3E does is not what I personally want nor do I consider immersive.

I'd rather have fictional liveries like they have on the Puma cars that are atleast all tied to the same fictional series, than a couple IMSA liveries, couple Blancpain liveries, and then unrelated fictional liveries like PC2 and other have done it.

In a perfect world I'd choose a real world series being completely covered. That is immersive to me. Having a hodge podge of real world liveries that have nothing to do with each other is not what I want though.

So my point is if I can't get an entire grid of real liveries from the same series, than I would rather have a grid of fictional liveries from a fictional series as mixed and match real world liveries from unrelated series are immersion breaking IMO.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

live goes on, no matter if they do or not. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. AlexBfromG

most racing teams that are cool and down to earth, especially the GT3 teams are happy to help you with their skins, and the landscape of sim racing has massively changed, everyone wants to be in games nowadays.
    Most things nowadays can be arranged with Emails, so time and travel arent even an debatable issue here.

With GT3 its just that ACC might now be in the way of getting any liveries from GTWC unlike when Blancpain GT didnt have any game and you would see skins in many games.

game will go 1.0 in mid of this month, so probably less then 2 weeks from now you have the full game as intended.

• Like Like x 2
  11. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Free speech matters AMS2 Club Member

I like real life liveries where possible but for someone like myself who doesn't get to watch much racing at all if there is a mix of different real Series mixed in one field I wouldn't even know :eek: but I can tell if they are fake because I know brands ;) eg. if a car has a Shelk livery I'm going to know it's fake because I know Shell :p
    The Super V8 for me are annoying with their fake liveries because that is a series I know but if there are a few different year liveries mixed into one field I would prefer that than have the fake liveries!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. 2ndLastJedi

I like real life liveries where possible but for someone like myself who doesn't get to watch much racing at all if there is a mix of different real Series mixed in one field I wouldn't even know :eek: but I can tell if they are fake because I know brands ;) eg. if a car has a Shelk livery I'm going to know it's fake because I know Shell :p
    The Super V8 for me are annoying with their fake liveries because that is a series I know but if there are a few different year liveries mixed into one field I would prefer that than have the fake liveries!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I interpret this as an announcement of one last update for the EA.
    fingers crossed......
    but perhaps "is" means "was".
    The truth will reveal itself....

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Wolfgang Herold

Wolfgang Herold I Like Liveries :) AMS2 Club Member

A 0.9.5.2 would only be a hotfix, not a real update.

15. 2ndLastJedi

I really hope its more than that ! I hope its more of the v1.0 updates to be tested by us Beta testers :cool:

16. Oskier

Oskier Member

Maybe she's a DDgirl

17. ZeferinoCoutinho

ZeferinoCoutinho Zef_mirror_man-zefthebestofcour

Maybe more like a DP girl... (x.rated)

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  18. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Guys keep it polite!

• Agree Agree x 9
  19. th3orist

th3orist Member

Will the hood camera view be adjusted in V 1.0 so we actually can see the hood in front of us? for now in the current Beta hood view looks like bumper view but a bit higher.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. 2ndLastJedi

Any updates about the next update?
    :p