1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 July 2020 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes.. One of these Alfa 155 V6 TI would be real nice:D Just saying :whistle:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nolive721

Nolive721 Active Member

Its in AC mods or Kunos i forgot but yes i am loving it

3. Marius H

Marius H Internal Beta Tester Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Mike1304

Mike1304 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Devs write that Nordschleife is coming “with more variants to be added over time”.
    Could this mean that they will also bring some historical variants (like in Grand Prix Legends for example)?

5. GregzVR

GregzVR P1 passion, P10 talent.

Amidst all my excitement about classic Silverstone layout coming, I totally missed the F-V10 Gen 1 news!
    This should compliment the F-V12 perfectly, as they both cover that 1995-1997 period!
    As a total 80s-90s F1 fanboy, this is becoming every dream I’ve had Since GP4.
    :hurrayreiza:

• Like Like x 3
  6. josemirr93

josemirr93 New Member

Awesome news guys!!!

7. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Reiza team,
    great and awesome news!
    It's great to read your effort to give us new and perfect content with new cars and tracks (especially historic trakcs).

But please, don't loose your roots!
    I joined you with Game StockCar because of the chance to drive on tracks which are mostly unknown but more challenging than any other modern track which are found all over the world in every game and simulator.

There are still many tracks in South America (Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay,...tracks for F-Truck championship) which are worth to implement into AMS. For example Ibarra, there is no other sim where you can drive this track (exceptional modded track).
    Because of these special content AMS (or former Game StockCar) makes it so unique against any other sim and YOU should keep it upright to avoid to sink into the pool of all the others!

I trust you and hope you will find some time to bring some more special, challenging, South American - style, track content into AMS in the future to have some more combos like this:
    ss143738.jpg
    Thank you!
    Regards

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Gordie

Gordie Active Member

Ibarra is already in AMS2...
    and it's also in rF2!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. SebWizterTv

SebWizterTv Member

When does the rating system come??

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. alink

Right, but only with the effort of Reiza who developed the track for AMS1, transported it to rF2 and now to AMS2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ettore

Ettore Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes but AC cars don't drive nicely as AMS2 cars do... :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Gordie

Gordie Active Member

Sorry, still don't get why you used that track as an example, given what you had written in the sentence beforehand but it doesn't matter, just a misunderstanding that's all.

13. alink

No problem, I mean, tracks like Ibarra, which are only available in AMS (and due to Reiza also in rF2) and in no other SIM. That's what makes AMS so unique and that REIZA should keep upright this status and not run into track-content which every SIM or Game offers.

14. karoliens

karoliens Member AMS2 Club Member

Concentrating just on content that is not that popular would be financial suicide in my opinion. Why not to have both? There's already a lot of tracks that are less known in AMS2. Why not to add widely known tracks as well? At the end of the day popular content would bring more people thus money to the SIM that could help with development.
    Really don't get the idea why it should become a sim only with niche content when you could have both?

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. Gordie

Gordie Active Member

Yeah, that's my take on it too. The Brazilian tracks are great and would love some more to be included but at the same time I'm glad they're adding some of the major tracks as well. It needs to appeal to the wider market and have as many options as possible.

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

DTM & ITC from 1996

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. leobaruk13

leobaruk13 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There is a lot of Brazillian tracks with (PROBABLY) low price licenses that could be part of the game as Mega Space, ECPA, Potenza, Franca... and another South America tracks too.

18. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

:: PISTAS ARGENTINAS ::

With the license of the tc2000 the Argentine fanatics would buy in mass, a game with these qualities and the Argentine tracks would sell a lot

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. leobaruk13

leobaruk13 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Not only Argentines, a lot of people loves Argentines races. I'm brazillian and I am an example!

Edit: Turismo Carretera would be amazing!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Nolive721

Nolive721 Active Member

Outside of the box I would agree. But add and tune the Gyro effect, as well as do some by car tuning with FFB clip app and its getting close. My only real complain with AC FFB and car dynamics in general is that cars feel little too much understeery, especially some of the Ferraris.
    And to be honest I am also using Custom FFB in AMS2 like I do in other Sims to tailor the feeling to my personal taste.

Back to the Alfa, I am European and at some point had been tempted with either a GTV or 155 with the proper 3.2L V6 from the Italians, not the s****y GM base one that came up later, so yes if Reiza could bring Alfa Romeos in the Game,I would definitively buy into it......and do proper comparison with the AC variants:p

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020