1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 July 2020 Development Update

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Marcos Santiago

Marcos Santiago Member AMS2 Club Member

TCR South America 2021!! will be the same regulation of WTCR but all races in South America, in 4 differents countries, with 6 constructores to be announced.
    Calendar........................................
    Argentina - Termas de Río Hondo, San Juan Villicum, Buenos Aires
    Brazil - Interlagos, Curitiba, Velopark\VeloCitta\Goiania (to be defined)
    Chile - Temuco
    Uruguay - Rivera

Please Reiza!!! :p:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Yes, you are right.
    In the last time there have been so many tracks confirmed which are out of South America and which you can find in other sims, too (except the historic versions). I like to get this content and with the quality of REIZA it's absolut great. I don't mean that they do anything wrong, no, everything is allright.
    I only miss a confirmation of any SouthAmerican track. The last we get were Curvelo and Ibarra. I'd like that they think about to spent some time to create another 'unknown' track which is the initial root of REIZA.

4. Cheesenium

Cheesenium Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I would pay a lot for an expansion of these cars.

GT3/GT4 is coming so it had already satisfied some part of the more general content for me. Now, I would want more weird **** that you dont find elsewhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

A few tips from Nico for later this week!
    [​IMG]

Interesting. Comments
    Apart from 3 states of power on, between and off.
    Adjust brake bias on different corners

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I hope they don't feel like the current F Vintage cars :(

7. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

It is a different car so i think it will feel different.
    I like the Formula Vintage lot, i think i gonna like this car too
    Are you afraid you won't be able to choose your favorite if they're too similar?

8. Andy-R

Andy-R Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm not a fan of the current F Vintage cars. The way they plough forward on entry (a bit like the F Retro) and the way the FFB kicks violently when the car is recovering from a countersteer. It just doesn't feel right at all to me. I much prefer the 60's F1 cars in AC which can be balanced and steered on the throttle and glide in a mild slide through turns. Watching some F1 races from that era the cars look to be in a mild slide a lot of the time and sometimes with some pretty substantial oversteer on exit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Micropitt

Micropitt Mediocre driver doing mediocre laps AMS2 Club Member

I hope @Renato Simioni is planning on bringing the GT Sprint Race to AMS2. We already have all the Tracks :D

GTSprintRace.jpg

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. John Hargreaves

John Hargreaves Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

That's a great video, thanks for posting.

11. leobaruk13

leobaruk13 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Me too!
    Not "a lot" becausse I don't have "a lot" money :D:D:D, but a fair price hahahahahha

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Marcos Santiago

honestly i think that 2019 cars is enough for this series, but this is just my opinion, maybe i´m wrong

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. Micropitt

Micropitt Mediocre driver doing mediocre laps AMS2 Club Member

Clearly, you are wrong :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

I'm not yet an AMS2 buyer and was looking for the single-player experience to be improved a bit first, especially in terms of AI (where Raceroom and rF2 are my 'go to' at the moment) and content (I'm interested in modern GTs and historic content).

However, I'm really enjoying following development through these blogs and admiring the great work you're doing. I found the original AMS a bit too late, but your comms and passion for the project is clearly second to none and I'm interested in getting involved. Obviously the latest blog touches upon my areas of interest and hopefully plenty more improvements and content to be announced in future roadmaps.

I'm just wondering if there is any sort of Season Pass + Game bundle/discount available at the moment? I found myself considering buying Flight Simulator the other day and then realised I'd rather give Reiza that money than Microsoft, but if the initial outlay is GBP37 + GBP90 for the base game plus the content then I'll be inclined to wait for some sort of sale, even if that's a year or so away when hopefully the game has developed a bit further.

That's not a complaint about the price, I completely understand it, just my current position. If I have to wait, no problem, looking forward to following progress and being jealous at others' videos in the meantime!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

The 2020 is a significantly new race car. Since the 2019s are so popular (with AMS 2 customers), why not also have 2020? As you can see, Reiza likes to have multiple generations of each series whenever there is a design change that makes a difference to the driving/racing.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

You can get the game now and just buy the DLC that you prefer. Reiza does not over-charge for individual DLC they way some devs do. Unless you want absolutely everything, in which case just wait for the first Steam sale period (probably November/Black Friday). And if you are on a very tight budget, buying individual DLC as you need and can afford may make more sense anyway.

17. Ricardokil

Ricardokil Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Looking at the development, the next releases of DLCs, both cars and tracks, imply that the focus of Reiza is no longer the categories and tracks are no longer South America, not that they will abandon but it will not be a priority for them In this AMS2, I notice an effort to make AMS2 a more international product with a more European tendency, whether it will be good or bad, time will tell.

18. Marcos Santiago

Ok, I think you´re right guys. it can be funny =D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Aside from iRacing, I don’t know anything I consider overcharging, most prices seem fine on the whole - iRacing prices are whatever they want to charge which is fine, I’m not here to start dev wars, it’s just not for me!

I’m not on a particularly tight budget, but with DLC tracks being Spa and Nurburgring (especially with historic versions of the former) as well as modern staples like Silverstone, it looks like a lot of good content will be in them so the pass will probably prove worthwhile (although I’ve zero interest in road supercars or off road content, so maybe it makes no difference). Appreciate your reply though, just seems a close call on the best deal.

Enough rambling, I’m already off topic - on bsimracing they mentioned the base game plus season pass is available for €89.99 - however, in my market (UK) this same deal is much more, so can anyone in the Euro-zone let me know if that is correct please?

20. Thiago Oliveira

Thiago Oliveira New Member AMS2 Club Member

At least for me on steam I can see a bundle of both the game and the season pass with 10% discount.