ULTIMA GTR DO NOT RUN MULTIPLAYER

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by BERGER, Aug 24, 2018.

1. BERGER

BERGER New Member

Yes, exactaly how the title... all cars (Race, Road and Std) gave me HDV error... and yes, I got Season Pass! So, I should have access to Brit Pack cars.
    The unique car OK and able in multiplayer mode is Race Team 03 #82.
    How do happens?

2. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz Active Member AMS2 Club Member

It sounds more like a corrupted file: if you can see the cars and run them offline, you own them properly. I did not run them for a while but made several online races with Ultima previously, without any problem.

Maybe you should do a Steam integrity check (in your Library, right-click on AMS, select Properties, go to the Local files tab and click on 'Verify integrity of game files'. Steam will then check your game and re-download any file that is not 100% like the original.

When playing online there is a check made to ensure everybody is using the original game. The HDV files are were the engines datas are stored, some could be tempted to add a few more power...:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. BERGER

BERGER New Member

Yes, I did made integrity check...
    The server is running in my own pc, where game and dedicated server are running... it´s incomprehensive be possible use this cars only offline.
    All other drivers bought Season Pass too.

4. Gasper Zupan

Gasper Zupan Member AMS2 Club Member

I'm guesing here.. Maybe you should also validate/update your dedicated server files?

• Like Like x 1
  5. BERGER

BERGER New Member

it is the same files.

6. Gasper Zupan

Gasper Zupan Member AMS2 Club Member

@BERGER
    Ok, let's try this way. I've started our team server with Ultima GTR cars on Brands Hatch, Cadwell Park and Oulton Park Classic. Try to connect to it. I just tested it and it works fine for me :)
    [​IMG]

7. BERGER

BERGER New Member

I found the problem.
    In 313th line at my .PLR file was like this:

Cockpit Preferences="5" // Force Cockpit Options. 0=respect upgades, 1=arms on default cockpit, 2=arms left cockpit, 3=arms right cockpit, 4=default cockpit, 5=left cockpit, 6=right cockpit

Note that "5" is to set the cockpit left, but the Ultima (Race, Std, Road) have at right cockpit as original. So, I changed the value to 0 (zero), keepping the original cockpit from Ultima GTR and no more problem... now I can run Ultima series online normally.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1