1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adjuster bindings have stopped working

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Dylan Hale, Sep 30, 2026 at 2:21 AM.

  1. Dylan Hale

    Dylan Hale Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2018
    Messages:
    2,265
    Likes Received:
    1,429
    So...

    This has happened in the main game. Last night 9/28 all my controls worked perfectly. Today 9/29, all of the bindings for adjusting the car's onboard settings no longer work. This included brake bais, TC, ABS and anti rollbars. All of the binding work in the menus as I've deleted the bindings and rebinded them, however in game nothing seems to work.

    I can still adjust the settings in the ICM.

    I will try the beta tomorrow unless anyone has a idea of what could be causing this?

    The only thing that has changed on my PC (That I know of...) is I downloaded Transport Fever 3...
     
  2. Marius H

    Marius H Forum moderator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2016
    Messages:
    7,641
    Likes Received:
    4,266
    Hi Dylan,

    This happened to me out of the blue with my button box a few months ago. I solved it by deleting the controller.sav file in the AMS2 folder. You’ll have to redo your bindings, go on track, and see if it starts working for you.

    You could also check Task Manager and see if Transport Fever 3 is somehow still active. If it is, manually end the task and boot up AMS2.

    Marius
     
    • Informative Informative x 1

Share This Page