1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternate lines in the rain in AMS2...

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Lizardfolk, Oct 9, 2022.

1. ricxx

ricxx Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I agree, driving in wet conditions in AMS2 feels a bit off and if I'm not mistaken Renato said that wet tyres are getting an update too so the issue could be tyre related, Idk.

Had a race in very wet conditions in the M1 Procar at Hockenheim the other day and while it wasn't completely undriveable I felt like I had to be a bit too cautious, even in a straight line.

2. FADOQ

FADOQ Active Member

One thing that isn t simulated are the painted zone like curbs that are slippery like hell IRL. This is one of the reasons the Line is a bit different on wet conditions.

Anyone riding bike knows as well that White Lines on wet's road is hell even since end of 90 at some place the begin to incorporate sand in the paint to help a bit

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. HijabiKathy

HijabiKathy Active Member

I think this should be a first priority at least, also I know in NASCAR Racing 2003 Season which doesn't have precipitation, paint grip is still a listed setting, and can sometimes unsettle the car if you say have your left side tyres on the painted line at the edge of the track

4. FADOQ

FADOQ Active Member

The inner tire Isn t so bad even you can clearly feel when you hit Them on wet ... But outer tire that can be a big surprise ... Héhé.