1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AM2 -- My thoughts

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Micropitt, Jun 18, 2020.

1. steelreserv

steelreserv Well-Known Member Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Lol @ delirium tremens

• Like Like x 1
  2. Micropitt

Micropitt Mediocre driver doing mediocre laps AMS2 Club Member

No drinking and driving :p

• Like Like x 1
  3. lawgicau

lawgicau Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I guess deleting ams2 folder in documents is the best way to revert to default settings.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Beccobunsen

Beccobunsen Well-Known Member

yeah done that, the visual bumpiness is not gone away, but is better.
    Is The shacky camera switch doing something in this release? i notice also that the apex moviment (poor man vr) it does not activate until you change all the views and return to the cookpit. Strange

5. MaxSleepangle

MaxSleepangle New Member

The setup pages for the Caterham Superlight (likely others too) are a mess. When I return to the menu, some changes have reverted back, things I haven't touched have changed, some settings can't be changed, and when I tried saving the current setup (thinking that might nail down), AMS2 crashed - twice.

At one point, I'd got the car behaving not too badly but it still had that pCars 'save anything' behaviour - no scary edge. So I gave it the most oversteery suspension possible, and it then started mega understeering on entry. With a buggy setup page, who knows what the physics is really doing? This stuff needs to be sorted out....

• Agree Agree x 2