1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMD Triple High res Monitor Problem

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by MrZim, Jul 9, 2021.

1. MrZim

MrZim New Member

Hello,
    I recently installed AMS 2 on my PC; AMD Rysen7 3800 with rx5700xt GPU...

"Only Project cars 2 works on triple screens!" ACC ; NO Race Factor2 ; NO Automobilista 1 and 2 ; NO

After Radeon software detected my three 2560x1440 monitors , and pressing "Eyeinfinity" it seemed all might work, but alas... still only have the game on the centre monitor... :(

Windows is set to "Extend"... Screen resolution is set to 2560x1440... There is no option for 7680x1440??

I realise my system could be more powerful... but Project cars 2 works fine!!!

I have had these issues since December 2020! I am an older guy, and am getting rather Pissed at all this.

I could purchase a Wide screen single monitor, and this would resolve the issue, but that's not the point is it.
    The immersion of three curved 2560x1440 monitors is awesome.

AMD have not been much use despite the 12 upgrades to software this year!!

PLEASE can some CONSTRUCTIVE critcism be directed my way..

Thanks,
    Zim

2. Mahjik

Mahjik Active Member

You can copy the triplescreensettings.xml file from the PC2 Documents folder into AMS2.

3. jimortality

jimortality Member Reiza Backer

I run triples 27" 1920x1080 and mine work fine? I'm also an amd user but I downloaded eyefinity pro or something which already in your amd files, can I help anymore? Let me know

4. MrZim

MrZim New Member

5. MrZim

MrZim New Member

Hi Mahjik, Thanks for your reply. Sounds interesting, but I will have to learn about such things as .xml files. Can I just cut and paste triplescreensettings.xml from PC2 to AMS2 or is it more involved? Thanks, Mick

6. Mahjik

Mahjik Active Member

You can just copy the file "as is" from the PC2 folder to the AMS2 folder. No need to open it.

7. MrZim

MrZim New Member

OMG! Thanks so much Mahjik! It worked! So cool. Very happy.
    I also have AMS1 ... can I do the same thing? I can't find it'ss .xml file. ???
    Thanks so much for your help.
    Mick

8. Mahjik

Mahjik Active Member

Unfortunately, AMS1 is on the old rF1 game engine. You can only use a stretched screen for rF1 based titles.