1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS 2 Streams? Let's have a thread for that!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by I Drive Demons, Mar 16, 2021.

1. I Drive Demons

I Drive Demons Member

As Greg_VR posted a video thread. Some of us don't really utilize Youtube. For example, I mainly use Twitch. As an American, I can rarely catch English streams of AMS 2. Well, another community I am apart of (albeit far more actively) is the OG Doom community. On Doomworld, we have something similar to Greg's post and then we have a separate thread for Streams. I was hesitant to let yall know I was going live in that thread as I didn't feel it appropriate.

So mod willing of course (please delete if you don't want). I figured if we had a similar singular thread for posting our streams of AMS 2 that would help us grow. Because right now virtually no one and I mean no one streams this game on twitch except for me on Thursdays and then some of the leagues do their commentary on Twitch. I know Nemesis and Steelcast stream on Youtube.

So if you are going live or want to share your streams post it here. This has two functions, a safe way to promote your streams without flooding the forum and a way for us to discover each other.

Keeping in the spirit of the Doomworld thread, I will keep track of those that are active and edit this post with active streamers and their links. Let's get this community growing!

One more thing such that I don't annoy you all. I won't continuously bump if there ends up not being any interest in this thread. As I don't want this to always be at the top as a way to promote myself. I want anyone to promote on this thread.

Also, this isn't exclusive to Twitch streams, its just that for live content that is the most popular way. We should include other streaming platforms as well.

For reference as to what the format typically looks like here is where I got the inspiration:
    Doom Streams

---
    Plug begin:
    ---

I guess I will go first as well. My twitch handle is I_Punch_Demons. My name is the link.

I stream AMS 2 on my days off from work. So this will be Thursday and Sunday this week and beginning next week will be Monday and Sunday. On Thursday's, I do one practice at 4:00 PM CST (Texas, USA) and then another at 10:00 PM CST (Texas, USA). Then on Sunday's are my "race days" with Qualification and Races starting at 10:00 PM CST. My current goal is to do a 100% length championship of the game (Single Player at 90% AI). Right now I am working on the Stock Car 2020 championship. Now the caveat here is that for me to simulate the practice sessions I go to a single race and start a 2 hour practice with the same number of AI as the championships. Really I am trying to simulate what a full weekend would look like essentially. So if you like what you are reading check me out (also, can we please get practice sessions as part of the Championships :)).

PS: DM me if you want to be added onto the Active Streamer list as there is no one there. I would put the aforementioned names there, but I do not have their permission to do so yet. Otherwise, this will just be something I monitor.

----
    Active Streamers:
    ----
    BigNoseRacing

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  2. BigNoseRacing

BigNoseRacing New Member

Hi I Drive Demons,

Please add me to the list, My twitch handle is BigNoseRacing. My name is the link.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I Drive Demons

I Drive Demons Member

Hey, I remember you! Also, added.

4. BigNoseRacing

BigNoseRacing New Member

Thanks bud - however its BigNoseRacing :)