1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS TH8 Thrustmaster + Fanatec CSW 2.5

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by Robets, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Robets

Robets New Member

Hi everyone, waiting for the release of Automobilista 2 I wanted to take my Fanatec with the first chapter of the series in my hands and I found a bitter surprise; the game crashes as soon as the chosen circuit is loaded. Needless to say, I have tried everything that is recommended in the event of a crash but nothing has worked. Insisting and doing a thousand tests I therefore noticed a really strange thing .... the combination Fanatec CSW 2.5 with the TH8 Thrustmaster gearbox generates the problem. If I start the game without turning on the steering wheel, it loads without problems, but as soon as I turn on the Fanatec the crash returns. So I tried to disconnect the gearbox from the USB socket keeping only the steering wheel on and everything works. Now, there are cars that need H-shifter but this is not possible because the game crashes! Has such a thing happened to anyone? Are there any solutions?