1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS2 - Screenshots

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by RoccoTTS, Apr 4, 2020.

  1. alink

    alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2017
    Messages:
    2,376
    Likes Received:
    2,945
    Copa Truck is such a pleasure now. Give them a try, it's woth it:D
    ss151520.jpg
    ss151824.jpg ss152004.jpg
    Even at Indy
    ss155519.jpg ss155852.jpg
     
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2026
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. muzarati

    muzarati Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2016
    Messages:
    282
    Likes Received:
    42
  3. carloscepinha

    carloscepinha caaarlos_YT

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2022
    Messages:
    176
    Likes Received:
    74
    Today I was trying to take screenshots but "Shutter speed" and "tracking speed" sliders in photo mode, these 2 sliders basically do nothing but I've seen other people streaming and these sliders were working for them.

    what I'm I missing?
     
  4. TomLehockySVK

    TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2022
    Messages:
    1,758
    Likes Received:
    2,160
    It is tied to motion blur settings:
    Options - Graphics - Motion Blur = HIGH
    Then you will be able to use it again.
     
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Jeff K

    Jeff K New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2026
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Are you on triple screens? It's broken on triples. I've filed a bug report about it. You have to disable the triple screen setting and restart to get it to behave properly (which unfortunately means that you can only work from saved replays).
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. farcar

    farcar Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2016
    Messages:
    544
    Likes Received:
    1,141
    ss223036_Pipeline_20261002-223525R.jpg
     
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2

Share This Page