1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS2 & Simucube Pro 2 is a broken mess?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by 1000 Deaths Racing, Dec 9, 2021.

1. 1000 Deaths Racing

1000 Deaths Racing New Member

Heya... I bought AMS2 at launch, but only have 13hrs 'play' time in steam. Nearly all of those hours were just messing around trying to get my DD1 to work properly and I gave up. Now I've changed to Simucube 2 and can't even get the steering axis assigned. :(

I can successfully get my HE Sprints assigned/calibrated, and can get buttons from the SC2 Pro to assign for gear up/down, pit limiter etc etc... however when I try to assign the steering I get a multiple inputs error message. I have tried doing this with pedals, handbrake, shifter, streamdeck etc all unplugged. I have tried deleting the 'profiles' folder... even tried uninstalling and reinstalling AMS2.

Regardless of what I do, every time I try to assign the steering I get the multiple inputs error. So... do I just uninstall AMS2 and give up kissing goodbye to the $$$ I spent on it? Or does someone have a solution? Somehow it seems people are getting their SC2 Pro to work... people on YouTube, people in this forum apparently.

I would like to try AMS2, but its just mega frustrating when something as 'simple' as assigning and calibration of controls becomes impossible. SC2 Pro is one of the most popular wheel systems, so I really don't understand why this should be so difficult. Works fine with iRacing, ACC and RaceRoom.

Hoping someone out there has solved this issue before!

2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Administrator Staff Member AMS2 Club Member

Please try this solution:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. 1000 Deaths Racing

Thanks for the reply... I will try that when I get on the Rig again later :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. 1000 Deaths Racing

Many thanks... got it working. Now I just have to play around with settings to get steering degrees / lock to feel correct and the maze that is FFB :)
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6