1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS2: The ‘Not-a-Priority Things to Fix’ List

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by GregzVR, Apr 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Haris1977

Haris1977 Active Member

Just for the record (pic from ginetta gt4 version, red line=where the real middle is, green line=where the in-game middle is)

:)

But i agree, it is not big deal..There are quite a few cars like this though..

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  2. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

OK, second pic.
    • Why would the green middle line not be through the middle of the large gear indicator number or the "T" in MoTec instead of offset to make the problem look worse than it is?
    • I may have not noticed this tiny discrepancy (the real one, not your green line) when I checked this car
    • Now that I see what you are actually complaining about--an almost imperceptible shift from centre, I'm done with this topic and will ignore any discussion of it going forward
      • It is somewhere in the range of 1,000th on my list of things that need to be addressed in AMS 2 and I don't have that much time/energy :)
        • And yes, I realize what thread we are in...it doesn't even make this list!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Haris1977

Haris1977 Active Member

First of all thanks for your answers. Secondly, i do not complain ;) I ve already told that in most cars this misallign is barely noticeable and i do not expect Reiza to fix it (has so many other things to fix first). The only car that i feel awkward sitting behind the wheel is the m3. I just stated it, nothing more, nothing less:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. geekyhawkes

geekyhawkes Member

Fultimate lists the pitlimiter as not available during car selection which isnt correct for that formula.

Also an we get some sort of ERS boost / deploy in Fultimate please?

5. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

Pit limiter: would be nice when you're leaving your garage, the pit limiter be already activated, like it was on AMS1.

Have to turn it on every single time you leave pits is taking some time to stick in my mind

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I think it is more realistic to have to put it on yourself, that is how the other sims do it as well from memory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Alwin Papegaaij

Alwin Papegaaij Active Member

Agree, I also like that I have to enable it myself. It's the same as in ACC, RRRE, PC2.

But maybe an option for auto or manual?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. RDG

RDG Active Member

Formula Ultimate front wheels seem to be clipping the track mesh at Spa, looks a bit weird.

9. GregzVR

GregzVR P1 passion, P10 talent.

I’ve noticed with the latest DLC cars, that there’s no visible way to tell in the cockpit(during daylight), if your headlights are on or off.

• Agree Agree x 10
  10. RDG

RDG Active Member

Continued on this, it would also be nice for the lockup and flag lights to work in the cockpit:

[​IMG]

I love me some flashing lights in the cockpit at night when you're on the edge of the grip :)

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  11. tpw

tpw Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There's a couple of things that irritate me out of all proportion to their negligible effects on the excellent core driving experience, would love to see them dealt with eventually:

1 - the tinkling glass shattering sound when colliding with various bollards
    2 - the almost total lack of environmental sounds (crowds etc)
    3 - the "exit" button on the opposite side of the screen to all other buttons

Obviously there's the bigger ticket items which are a priority, no need to mention them here!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Jason Pladoh

Jason Pladoh Member

When chasing The Mini Coopers S in the Lotus 23, their is no Exhaust Flash/Smoke from the Mini Exhaust, Even with the sump baffled, I would expect some smoke.

I'm Prepared to use a generator and pipe in the exhaust for the Immersion.

J

13. Glyn Goold

Glyn Goold Member AMS2 Club Member

When in a Championship the car skin I choose is duplicated. I thought they fixed this already?

... and when I view a replay it is still saved again???

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. maconnolly

maconnolly New Member

The misspelling of 'Steering Sensitivity' in the Controls --> Configuration tab. Every time I go in there, I see 'Sensitiviy' and it drives me mad.

I know this is extremely minor individually - but I would love to see a renewed pass of all of the little UI inconsistencies/discrepancies in general. As it is a game that is evolving and receiving plenty of updates, there is plenty of reason to go clicking around the UI regularly. Small things like this being taken care of would result in a more polished experience.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. DavidGossett

DavidGossett Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Hotlap start locations on Long Beach and Daytona need to be moved further back. Either you have to reverse to the last turn on the track and properly start the lap, or do a full outlap first. It's not a serious issue, but it is rather annoying.

16. Haris1977

Haris1977 Active Member

Would love to see a background (soft) color in MP screen for the sessions that are online or have at least 1 player (smth like the below pic, sorry for my draw it was very quick ;))

Untitled.png

17. Just2Laps

Just2Laps Just2Laps - Racing is Fun

Hi guys, what I really wish and what would be a nice to have but is not really mandatory
    is someone waving the chequered flag when the race is finished.

Ok, they have improved the finish of the race message in the meantime but it would look really
    cool to have this implemented.

What do you think about it ?

Cheers and have anice day !

Just2Laps

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Periophtalmus Spintirus

Periophtalmus Spintirus [3DP]BumbleBee AMS2 Club Member

Furthermore marshals with yellow, blue and black flags would be cool :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Can we get a little more crowd in the grandstands, they're fairly often empty?
    Apparently, they don't know I'm driving. :(
    It will look a bit more cozy and it might help against the interfering graphics the empty grandstands produce

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Glyn Goold

Glyn Goold Member AMS2 Club Member

No crowds allowed during the pandemic ;-)

• Funny Funny x 2