1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS2 USA League in Multiclass

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Giacomo Verlini, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Giacomo Verlini

Giacomo Verlini OTCR Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Finally today was the day to start the AMS2 USA league in multiclass. In order to be able to have a good size grid we decided to keep it open and in FP we were around 30ppl on track before all went wrong.
    I was the first one to join and 10min before the end of FP had to go out and came back and that started to trigger the disaster. The next guy assigned as the host could not do anything. We waited 10-15min for the server to move to Qualy while ppl started leaving. He had to kill AMS2 as he could not click "Continue".
    We left and come back with the server finally moving to Qualy BUT then again it would not move to Race. We left again but then none could join the race as driver but only as spectator.
    I have been doing single races in the past, all manually handled. Last year we invested in a proper Server Manager with the aim to easy the pain of setting the servers and collect automatically all results for a championship. But the MP is heavily bugged or at least very cumbersome to run reliable championship.
    I was hoping AMS2 to be mature enough to run championship as a good alternative with the amazing content, improved FFB, tyre model, etc.
    Well this put an end to AMS2 Leagues until the MP system is fixed...