1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMS2 - User Livery Overrides

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Rob Thompson, Dec 31, 2020.

1. KRRTDustin

KRRTDustin Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The F1 2024 Skinpack just got Updated to Version 1.91!

Drive now in the McLaren Senna Monaco Tribute Livery, in the Updated Ferrari HP Livery or the Updated RB Livery with Chrome Sponsors.
    The Update also brings a new AI File for every Driver and it features the introduction of the XML Selector by Alain Fry and the Immersion Modding Group!

Download it here and feel free to give me a good review on OverTake: F1 2024 Skinpack - Updates
    ss125307.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Inkta

Inkta Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I've noticed you added the version number aswell! great work man thanks!!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. Alain Fry

Alain Fry Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

That's a must-have skinpack. Thank you Dustin for this work

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Inkta

Inkta Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Just a heads up, when I installed the skinpack, if I don't use the xml selector to select a scenario it seems like it has no "default" option and the skins don't appear. I imagine some ppl will complain about this saying it doesnt work.. when you use the xml selector it works and you can see the skins ingame

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. KRRTDustin

Thank you, I will change the text files so it explains that into detail. I'm also new with the Selector. Should be online soon without any Update notifications :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rodus

Rodus New Member

Thank you for the information :). I was wondering why I can't see the skins in-game. Well turns out I needed to use the XML selector.

7. KRRTDustin

I just uploaded a silent Update, which should fix that. When you download it, you should see the Liveries without needing to use the XML Selector! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. TomLehockySVK

TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 27, 2024
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Jotaeme

Jotaeme If you want a custom livery / design, send a DM.

• Like Like x 9
  10. jonnyb1990

jonnyb1990 New Member

Specular map seems to be broken on the M4 GT3 with a chrome base

11. KRRTDustin

Same is actually for the F-Ult G2 with the Default Shader. Good thing you posted it because I forgot to.
    That's why the Red Bull or the Ferrari will never look Matte with the Default Shader. Oh and the Helmets still have their brown color on top.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. TomLehockySVK

TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

Version 1.0 with all 10 teams / 20 cars is out ! Included are also simple suits and helmets for now. I did not want to have the helmets just basic colors so i decided to have the driver's nationality be represented with the flag on the helmet itself. Custom AI file is also in the pack.
    F-Vintage Junior - F1 Liveries
    4251.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  13. mikesch250

mikesch250 Member

I have made a PSD number plate template for the Nürburgring 2024 24h Race.
    Hope we see some 2024 liveries soon. If anybody is interested in a collaboration for making some 2024 liveries, write me a pm!

[​IMG]

PSD Download at overtake.gg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  14. STV_Robin

STV_Robin Active Member AMS2 Club Member

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Jotaeme

Should I upgrade to the 2024 calendar?

Last edited: May 31, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. mikesch250

mikesch250 Member

I was hoping for a reply from you. :D
    Well, there would be some liveries of 2023 you already have done, that are "quite easy" to adapt to the 2024 Version. The Grello Porsche, Falken Porsche, Lionspeed Porsche, Shell BMW, Schnitzelalm AMG...

I´m currently working on Number 60, Hankook Competition, its a cup Porsche, but i used the GT3 Gen2 Porsche model. Was thinking about making the 2024 Bilstein AMG No. 3 next. I also have the 2023 Rutronik #96 livery finished, but sadly they dont drive the race in 2024.

Maybe we can coordinate this a little bit, to get as much liveries as possible in GT3 Gen 1 & 2.
    I don´t mind if we mix some cars of 2023 with 2024, as long everybody has the same number plate (the 2024 would be nice). They are quite some 2024 liveries left to make. What do you think? :whistle:

Btw, is there any way to make a new class with different cars of other classes, but they racing in only one class? It would be nice to have some Gen 1 & 2 and some cars of the Nürburgring Car Mods (R8, Aston, Ferrari, Lambo) together in one class, not in a multiclass.

2008 inspired Land Motorsport Bilstein Porsche:
    ss010440.jpg

17. Jotaeme

Great!!! And sure, we should colaborate.

The thing is that Robin and I already talked and we think that the best thing to do now is focusing in the 2024 season and not mix with the 2023 or other cars/years. Also the Audi has been announce, and probably more GT3s will come, so we think theres no need to use mod cars. This said, we are planning in doing a bigger release for the 2024 skinpack, having like ~20 cars or more on release and then update it with the rest.

About coordination, I already have a good base for the #98, #99 BMWs, the #8 and #130 Mercs, and the #5 Porsche, and ofcourse the cars that share liveries with the ones from 2023. I also would like to do the Audi's when they come out, as it's my favourite GT3, but that's for the future. Robin is going to do lots of GT4s as he has lots of files already done. In my case, my part will be very slow only this month as I have final exams in ~2weeks.

So yeah that's pretty much it, also if you feel like it, I can give you access to the 2023 pack in RD, so you can release any car you have done. And feel free to contact Robin or me via PM, or here and see what we do each.

Last edited: May 31, 2024
  18. mikesch250

mikesch250 Member

Does anybody have a texture override file for the AMG GT3 Gen2 headlights and LEDs?
    Is it possible to override it, like its possible with the 992 GT3R headlight LEDs?

I only would like to edit the the color to yellow headlights and white/blue LEDs.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

19. muzarati

muzarati Member

Team Kiwi Porsche 992 ss193847.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  20. muzarati

muzarati Member

ss212213.jpg

• Like Like x 2