(Anyone please) FFB for controllers not working ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by RWhitesLemonade, Sep 5, 2017.

1. RWhitesLemonade

RWhitesLemonade New Member

After last update no more FFB for controllers...

Before you say it, my wheel is in another country (why you using controller)

Anyways im using a X360 controller (wired), like in my title, not working after last updated (FFB).

I uninstalled all the X360 ms drivers, and then reinstalled the Xinput driver as well the X360 MS driver, do the usual thing and rebooted PC... still no go... no FFB in AMS...

How ever in RRE, RF2. AC and others FFB is there, anyone got any ideas ? why no FFB

Thanks all.

RWL

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

There is no FFB yet for xinput and there was no ffb before for Xbox controllers. It was stated in the patch notes. It will come in the next major update.

3. RWhitesLemonade

RWhitesLemonade New Member

Actually that might be true, however, a japenese guy got it to work flawlessly... all you had to do was install the xinput driver, ms x360 driver, and replace 2 .ini files and vola it worked

So much better playing with FFB as you have more feeling, now it feels flat...

Is there not a way to get it working as before.

4. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

You can edit your controller.ini and disable the xinput check. However this will prevent the proper ffb working too once it is released.