1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are more ovals planned?

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by gdubmx, Feb 5, 2024.

Tags:
  1. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Maybe because the default setup for the F-Reiza isn’t designed for ovals. Use a car made for ovals instead to get a decent default setup

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TomLehockySVK

TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

Formula 1 cars are not made to be raced on oval tracks, ever. You should probably choose a car that is in the category "oval".

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bwhick

Bwhick New Member

Why can't we adjust front left camber to a positive value in formula usa

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. jedlin12

jedlin12 Member

I just add my own personal opinion. I'm aware that sheer amount of content that is planned for AMS2 is astonishing, so I would make a modest wish for only one more oval track. We have two short track-ish courses (Gateway and Emerson Fittipaldi Speedway), two superspeedways, Indianapolis, but not a single cookie-cutter intermediate. Texas, Las Vegas or Charlotte (maybe even Homestead-Miami Speedway) would make track lineup complete at base level

5. TomLehockySVK

TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

Why just one more ?? That would still be too bare-bones. If it was Texas, Charlotte and Homestead, then those 3 would also have their road courses added on top which were historically and current-time significant tracks in other types of racing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. jedlin12

jedlin12 Member

Certainly, in perfect world it would be great to see more ovals, but i was talking specifically about that very-basic level completion, where every type of oval would be represented. Of course anything above that will be welcomed with open hands.