1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automatic Steering Angle does not work in Logitech G29

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by dogryan100, Feb 8, 2019.

1. dogryan100

dogryan100 New Member

TL;DR: My steering wheel angle does not change itself from car to car.

I used to own a Logitech DFGT, and whenever I'd play Automobilista and I switch from one car to another, no matter what cars I'd pick my IRL steering wheel angle would always match that of the car.

Not so long ago I picked up a Logitech G29. But, issue I'm having is, if I switch from one car to another then my steering wheel angle does not change to correct to that car. Say for example in my Logitech settings I have it set to 900 degrees, it will take me to turn my wheel 900 degrees to fully lock, no matter the car. Because of this, I have to individually go around every car I drive and tinker to figure out the exact degrees, which is frustrating and takes time.

Yes, I do have the Auto steering rotation in-game ticked AND I have tried the Logitech G29 Beta Branch. Neither of these fixed the problem.

Help is appreciated :D

2. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member

I used dfgt for a long time and I haven't had this problem. Maybe you run the game as an administrator? I know this interferes with the rotation on the dfgt. With the G29, I can't tell you anything.

3. dogryan100

dogryan100 New Member

Yeah what I mean is that I never had this issue with the DFGT, only started happening when I switched to the G29.

4. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member