Automatic Steering Angle does not work in Logitech G29

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by dogryan100, Feb 8, 2019.

1. dogryan100

dogryan100 New Member

TL;DR: My steering wheel angle does not change itself from car to car.

I used to own a Logitech DFGT, and whenever I'd play Automobilista and I switch from one car to another, no matter what cars I'd pick my IRL steering wheel angle would always match that of the car.

Not so long ago I picked up a Logitech G29. But, issue I'm having is, if I switch from one car to another then my steering wheel angle does not change to correct to that car. Say for example in my Logitech settings I have it set to 900 degrees, it will take me to turn my wheel 900 degrees to fully lock, no matter the car. Because of this, I have to individually go around every car I drive and tinker to figure out the exact degrees, which is frustrating and takes time.

Yes, I do have the Auto steering rotation in-game ticked AND I have tried the Logitech G29 Beta Branch. Neither of these fixed the problem.

Help is appreciated :D

2. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member

I used dfgt for a long time and I haven't had this problem. Maybe you run the game as an administrator? I know this interferes with the rotation on the dfgt. With the G29, I can't tell you anything.

3. dogryan100

dogryan100 New Member

Yeah what I mean is that I never had this issue with the DFGT, only started happening when I switched to the G29.

4. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member