1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 Auto Director for Broadcasts

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by RnageyRover, Jun 24, 2023.

  1. Daniel Gilligan

    Daniel Gilligan New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2024
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    8
    I’m unsure what if anything I’m doing wrong, but the Replay Logger seems to only record the first minute and 20 seconds or so of action, then just falls silent for the rest of the race.
     
  2. RnageyRover

    RnageyRover Member AMS2 Club Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2022
    Messages:
    84
    Likes Received:
    92
    camera control keys are up arrow and down arrow and return to select. The user has to select the leaderboard to make this happen.

    Ill check this weekend, but I think its working.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2026
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Ferrari312

    Ferrari312 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2024
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    3
    @RnageyRover just to confirm, for what I'm trying to do (use a separate computer as broadcaster), I should be in UDP mode not hybrid right? I think I read that in the docs.
     
  4. Ferrari312

    Ferrari312 New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2024
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    3
    Is there anyway to prevent the tool from viewing people that have no velocity?
     

Share This Page