1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 Custom Force Feedback - Overview & Recommendations

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Karsten Hvidberg, May 30, 2020.

1. Stepy

Stepy Member

I found the steering heavy as well on my R9 so i adjusted the master_rack 0.71 >>> 0.67

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. TheMattyOnline

TheMattyOnline Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Daniel

Have given the V6000 file a good test now across a range of vehicles in the beta.
    A few oddities here and there but nothing game breaking, and also some of this content is new/unfinished regarding the development cycle so don't want to be specific and is obviously subject to change in the run up to V1.6.

Regarding the V6000 file specifically on my TS-XW, initial findings were as mentioned by others, very heavy and curbs way too strong.
    I have left the in-car/per FFB at 100%, but dropped the FFB gain in the controls menu to 60, and i see what you mean about the FX being critical to set to your liking! I have settled currently on 17/18 which seems to be a nice compromise.

I'm really liking these files, and driving identical content back to back with Le Mans Ultimate, which i gel with very well from a driving feel / FFB point of view, for me gives a very similar experience.
    These definitely feel a step up in quality from your already decent previous files.

Anyway, off to tinker some more, it's never ending ;)
    Thanks very much for your efforts !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Danielkart

Danielkart Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for your comment. As I said, it shouldn't be very difficult for anyone to find their personal sweet spot with these files. FX and gain on the base or gain in the game should be enough. And if someone wants to go deeper they can of course change anything in the file, there are no limits. Don't worry about update 1.6 I'll take it when it comes I'm not a teenager;)

• Like Like x 2
  4. KwaziPigInnit

KwaziPigInnit New Member

Thanks I could not remember which one to adjust.
    Will have a go later and maybe tweek it a bit more

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danielkart

Danielkart Well-Known Member

Hello guys
    Since the bases of Thrustmaster T-GT / T-GT II / TS-PC / TS-XW (6Nm) return the forces very high, I have adjusted and updated the in-game and base recommendations for these bases in the 2nd file.Thank you for your feedback to better adapt these V6000 extreme files to the different bases:)