1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Automobilista 2 Mods!!!

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Modding' started by ZeferinoCoutinho, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Bradley Rossetti

Bradley Rossetti New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi - I would love a link if possible please

Thanks

2. Yerffej

Yerffej Active Member

You have mail..

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. maitevel

maitevel New Member

I thought my comment about a small mistake in a Ferrari GT1 livery had been forgotten but I recently played with that car and all the liveries were perfect.
    Thank you. :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. 3miliano

3miliano New Member

is posible send me the xela1 mods please ? tnk guys i love ams2

5. Yerffej

Yerffej Active Member

Pinged you...

6. Hatch87

Hatch87 New Member

Another one asking for a link to the Xela1 mods :D
    Why the big secret?

7. Racinglegend1234

Racinglegend1234 AMS2 wiki founder AMS2 Club Member

Conversions from PC2 aren’t allowed to be linked to in the forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. john Ellis

john Ellis The Rectifier of Names AMS2 Club Member

FYI, the Resources tab of the AMS2 Mod Registry includes a section of valid Discord links ...

... also, I've combined all of my various custom-AI sets for modders' cars into a single package. I have streamlined the files wherever possible and added a couple of tweaked .rcf files that only correct a very few number of livery name errors (i.e., what was previously called the Hotfix Pack) so that everything works automatically regardless of what particular array of mods is activated (e.g., Audis v. no Audis vs. Opels vs. no Opels in DTM, etc). The latest version is available here at OverTake.

There are two set of complementary files:

Option 1: Real drivers with customized AI attributes (i.e., note the +AI in the file names)

z - NAMeS+AI Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods - This file features real drivers, with custom AI attributes, for all mod cars in AMS2. The set currently utilizes an array of attributes based on AMS2 V1.56; a future update for all AI attributes will be released in response to AMS V1.6.

z - NAMeS+AI+skins for AMS2 Mods - an add-on .rar file that can be installed alongside the file above that works seamlessly with various TAMS2SP community skins (e.g., WOLF, Xela1, DeCarera, Rober). In other words,
    install both
    z - NAMeS+AI Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods
    and
    z - NAMeS+AI+skins for AMS2 Mods
    to activate real drivers, with custom attributes, across all car mods when using additional TAMS2SP skins.

Option 2: Real drivers who display the mod's default AI behavior.

z - NAMeS Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods.rar - This file features real drivers for all mod cars in AMS2. The custom-AI files contain driver name and nationality only, so that all drivers exhibit the exact same characteristics as designed by the original modder. This version may be utilized by social media influencers who want to judge a mod on its own merits while enjoying the added immersion of AI competitors with real driver names.

z - NAMeS+skins for AMS2 Mods - an add-on .rar file that can be installed alongside the file above that works seamlessly with various TAMS2SP community skins (e.g., WOLF, Xela1, DeCarera, Rober). In other words,
    install both
    z - NAMeS Real Drivers for AMS2 Mods
    and
    z - NAMeS+skins for AMS2 Mods
    to activate real drivers, with default attributes, across all car mods when using additional TAMS2SP skins.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. nico2caen

nico2caen New Member

I have a question : Do you think Shift 2 and Test Drive : Ferrari tracks (Enna, Fiorano, Dijon...) can be convert to AMS 2 ?

10. RockyTM

RockyTM Modder AMS2 Club Member

11. Torp_Torpedo

Torp_Torpedo Member

Its somewhat possible since it ran on the same game engine. What Reiza needs is to make it eaiser for modders to covert and make new tracks but its gonna be a while

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1