Automobilista bug report thread (Please read the opening post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista - General Discussion' started by Renato Simioni, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

I think it naver have one actually. I remember seeing this Kansai logo in order versions too.

2. vitesse73

vitesse73 Jake Smith AMS2 Club Member

Could it be something to do with the license dispute a while back? I know it's not present on the other tracks, but it could just be a specific case with Kansai/Suzuka?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Wexodius

Wexodius Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Brands Hatch (all layouts)
    Car Used: Does not matter
    Applicable Settings: Full Course Yellow = On
    Report: Safety Car position in the pitlane seems to be hidden inside a building. Upon exit of the building it flips around its axis and falls down the map, preventing it to perform its duty during 'Full Course Yellow'. This on its turn causes the AI race cars to drive superslow around the track, waiting to follow a Safety Car which will never come as it fell through the map.
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Choose a car
    2. Choose track 'Brands Hatch'
    3. Start race and wait for halfway the race for 'Full Course Yellow' to activate
    4. Notice how the Safety Car fails to appear on track
    5. Use replay to notice how Safety Car clips through building, flips around & falls through the map

P.S.: If necessary I can upload a video of the strange behavior of the Safety Car on Brands Hatch

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mauro Handro Paz

Mauro Handro Paz New Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: N/A
    Car Used: F-Retro, but not sure if it also happens with other cars.
    Applicable Settings: Not sure if graph, FOV or head movement affect the issue. Using maximum graph settings and both FOV and head movement default.
    Report: Even with arms NOT installed, arms are displayed depending on seat position settings.
    Steps to reproduce: In cockpit view, with arms NOT installed, back the seat position to around -70 or less. The arms shall be displayed. I am using -65 backwards and 10 upwards and in this condition, arms cycles between displayed and NOT displayed depending of car or head movement. Very annoying.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Koba

Koba Active Member AMS2 Club Member

AMS v1.4.05r

Track & Layout Used: Any track
    Car Used: ARC Camaro
    Applicable Settings: Time Trial mode
    Report: When you load the ARC Camaro in Time Trial mode to any track, the times that are set in the timing screen do not match the ARC Camaro leaderboards on the web site. It appears that the ARC Camaro has been given a new ID and TT times being set now are being recorded to different records. The ID needs to go back to the original so the times already set are preserved and we can add to the existing leaderboards.
    Steps to reproduce: Load ARC Camaro to any track in Time Trial mode and compare the times in the timing screen to the web site leaderboard.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Koba

AMS v1.4.05r

Track & Layout Used: Any track (I was at Hockenheim)
    Car Used: Caterham Superlight (Seq and Standard) and Supersport
    Applicable Settings:
    Report:
    When you are in the Caterham Superlight Sequential, Superlight Standard, and the Supersport, the external view of your own car is missing arms. The AI cars are fine.
    Steps to reproduce:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Koba

AMS v1.4.05r

Track & Layout Used: Any track
    Car Used: Formula Truck
    Applicable Settings: Time Trial mode
    Report: When you load the Formula Truck in Time Trial mode to any track, the times that are set in the timing screen do not match the Formula Truck leaderboards on the web site. It appears that the Formula Truck has been given a new ID and TT times being set now are being recorded to different records. The ID needs to go back to the original so the times already set are preserved and we can add to the existing leaderboards.
    Steps to reproduce: Load Formula Truck to any track in Time Trial mode and compare the times in the timing screen to the web site leaderboard.

• Like Like x 1
  8. jose46lopez

jose46lopez Active Member

The same for ARC Camaro series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the reports folks - all issues within the last page have been fixed for the upcoming update.

• Like Like x 6
  10. AMS_SR

AMS_SR Active Member AMS2 Club Member

V1.4.2b
    Track & Layout Used:
    Brasilia Exterior Circuit
    Car Used: F_Ultimate
    Applicable Settings: Practice
    Report: I'm on a fast lap - the ai came out of the box and don't see me (like a blind spot) - drives into my car.
    Steps to reproduce: -

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  11. AMS_SR

V1.4.2b
    Track & Layout Used:
    Brasilia Exterior Circuit
    Car Used: F_Ultimate and F_Classic (with original content)
    Applicable Settings: Practice and Race
    Report: If i come into the box, the pitboard is at the wrong box. The pitboard from most teams are 1-2 boxes wrong in position. Some teams correct, but most wrong. All numbers in veh files are correct. (verify is less than a week ago)
    Steps to reproduce: Start a practice session, drive a lap and go back into the box and look where u landing.

12. Alex Couri

Alex Couri Member AMS2 Club Member

V last
    Track & Layout Used: Ascurra, Foz
    Car Used: Dirt Series
    Applicable Settings: Practice and Race
    Report: The dirt tracks don't generate dirt smoke anymore when cars in action..
    Steps to reproduce: full special efects, textures X4, full track details etc..

GRAB_464.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Silvano

Silvano Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Dont know if this is normal or a bug.....on dirt tracks, for exemple Ascurra, there no projection of dust even powersliding hard, i remember on early buid there was dust.
    i took formula dirt and mitsu evo at Ascurra and Foz, other dirt tracks are similar, nearly no dust.
    Someone have a info on this?

EDIT sorry dindt see Alex post before writing mine...but the question remains open ;)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

Blue bar in the Superkart cockpit, Interlagos, test day, AMS full game (AMS beta doesn't have this issue).
    [​IMG]

15. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

Looks like a part of driver model

16. AMS_SR

V1.4.25b
    Track & Layout Used:
    Kansai 2017 GP
    Applicable Settings: Single Race, length by minutes, 1. practice 90min, quali 45min, Race 3min (+last lap after time 0:00)
    Report: I finish the race as 1th. and the ai behind me slowed down like the in-lap after the race, before he finished the race.
    Steps to reproduce: -

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  17. AMS_SR

V1.4.25b
    Track & Layout Used:
    Any
    Applicable Settings: Single Races, 1. practice 90min, quali 45min
    Report: There is a strange bug with the name of the driver "Esteban Ocon". The "c" dont work with the talent files. All names correct written, i check over and over again, but nope, no chance. He dont use the talent file if the name Ocon has a "c". With Ocon with "k" -> Okon = works. Curious. Btw., Oconzickenbock works too, no joke..
    Steps to reproduce: Create a talent file (i copy from original), with the name Esteban Ocon. Change a original veh file and rename the driver to Esteban Ocon. Start a single race with the upper settings and go quick to the race with the next session button. And look where the Ocon buddy landing. He dont use your talent settings. U can force with extrem strong or less speed. And then try again with Okon, with k.

Its not so important, but very strange.

18. keith windsor

keith windsor Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I've got an Esteban Ocon that is working fine. I think I have seen this problem once before with another driver and never could find the solution, maybe some hidden space or character somewhere that we cannot see, so I deleted the talent file completely, copied a working one, edited & renamed it and it worked fine.

19. AMS_SR

Thats exactly what i have do. I duplicate the working Perez talent file + veh file, but nothing works.
    I checked it meticulously. At the end only these one little letter makes the difference, with the same files, crazy. But its ok for me. With c or k, acceptable.

20. BERGER

BERGER New Member

Capturar.PNG
    Track & Layout Used: All
    Car Used: F1 Ultimate
    Applicable Settings: shade of loosed parts
    Report: After loose any part (in this case loosed the nose and front wings), the game still project the shade of this part to ground.
    Steps to reproduce: colide counter a wall and loose the nose or front wings Capturar.PNG

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 2