automobilista crashes when in championship mode

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by denis dracup, Apr 14, 2016.

1. denis dracup

denis dracup Active Member AMS2 Club Member

hi reiza or anyone at AMS hope you read this......went to championship mode today first time after doing setup for champ mode went to garage and the game crashed with message ams has stopped working...hmmm..have been checking every thing i can think what could cause this ..for 3 hours i could not launch the game always same message ams stopped working...so in the end i deleted ams beta in documents ...then the game would launch.but had to do a new profile control settings etc ect..every thing ok if in race mode time trial or test day....but when i go to championship mode do profile for that mode then go to garage game crashes again same message ams stopped working..then game will not launch at all...have to go through the same procedure again so as i can launch the game......i do this 4 times always the same problem..guess i can not use championship mode at this time.. i only have the beta at this time ..is this a bug with the game or am i doing something wrong...cheers to all PS i have no mods for the game only some skins from Rob for super v8

2. Thiago Izequiel

Thiago Izequiel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Denis. What series are you trying to run on the championship mode? Is the Super V8?
    Let me know so i can test this here and see if i can find something.

3. denis dracup

hi thiago thanks for the reply yes it is the super v8...at this time the only car i have used CHEERS

4. denis dracup

just had a drive champ mode with v10 all ok then try super v8 same prob game crashed

5. Thiago Izequiel

Hi Denis, i just did a test to see if i could reproduce the problem, but everything went ok here. I suggest you to reinstall your game and avoid any changes on the game folder. If you can, please try this and let me know if the issue is resolved.

6. denis dracup

will do Thiago but my download speed where i live now is very slow 50 to 100kbs so can not do now.. but will when i go to the closest big town in 3 weeks time ..will let you know .but do not understand how skins could cause this problem as they are the only mods i have... thanks for the help

7. Thiago Izequiel

I understand, Denis. What i'm asking you it's just to make sure that we don't have anything changed from a clean install. Maybe some file went missing when you did the changes, so it's important to start again with a clean plate.

8. denis dracup

Will do as soon as i can ..will let you know by the end of this month regards and thanks

9. denis dracup

hi Thiago sorted out the problem .Alex Schmurtz suggested i check the srs files as robs skins create a series for super v8 and it had a15 srs file and the game has a 15/org srs file so deleted the 15/org and all ok now champ mode works ok ..Guess you live and learn thanks for your help..:)

• Like Like x 1