Automobilista v1.4.5 RELEASED, now updated to v1.4.54

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Ricardokil

Ricardokil Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello everyone, Nice update congratulations, I would like to ask only two things, the first with the update of Stock car 2017, there is no offline championship only 2015 can be achieved? And the second question is will be updated also the copa marcas? thanks guys!!!!

2. Jake Adams

Jake Adams New Member

What happened to Stock car 2016?

3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

You can still configure it in Display UI to 50 or any other angle that you find more suitable.

Not doubting you :) Just dont have an idea atm unfortunately as we really didn´t change anything in this front. We´ll be looking into it though, if we can´t figure it out with you and others who are experienced similar issues we´ll add some extra logging info with the upcoming hotfix to try trace where it may be failing.

AMS never had it. 2015 is still there.

4. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lorencini

Lorencini Luciano Lorencini AMS2 Club Member

More recent tech info (all in Brazilian)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rebellion

Rebellion Member AMS2 Club Member

Too bad, I was still hoping that you at least get the German translation, but probably you are overwhelmed. And there are still icons that do not fit and AllTracksandCars is still not in the middle. Will probably remain so. Too much invested in new and old mistakes passed. Imho..

7. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Member

To our friends outside Brazil ... Here is a video showing the Classic Cup
    PS: Yes the car in the screenshot is a Fiat Uno

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

Very good, as always.
    Customized championship tool, impressive AI improvements, Stock Car and updated rules for 2017 as well as all the tracks of the season like Curvello, Vello Città, Buenos Aires and other already known !!! Even though it's not my favorite car, I'm very excited to make an offline championship and sure a lot of fun.

Thank you Reiza!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero foxtochop AMS2 Club Member

Each model looks so different from each other... Different classes, or different models on same standards?

10. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Member

It's all the same class... They are all old cars, VERY old cars... I don't know if any type of BoP takes place. What I can say is the races are amazing and super close.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Martin93

Martin93 New Member

My experiance with this new AI was great, on the ''normal'' tracks like Curitiba and tracks like that they was great. They was overtaking, they was defending, not afraid of hanging out arround the outside for 2-3 turns and everything.

But then, I came to street circuit, Ribeirao Preto and it became a total wreckfest. First off I used 105% AI strengt in the two first races but on this track I had to increase to 110% and they was still slow but anyway, the race(s):

Race attempt #1: They started by even crashing in the formation lap and was then some way behind me who started on pole. Then then they cought up to me the 2nd place just overtook me and the safety car and started the race 20meters infront off the rest.

So restart, attempt #2: Thing started ok(even though I could see bodyparts flying in my mirrors) and after 5 lap I had a 4-5sec gap to 2nd and in almost every corner I could see bodyparts lying in the road. Then later in the race a AI came out from pit, with half his car missing and he let my nicely past but in turn 1 he just rammed me and I spun

So my experiance is simply that the ''normal'' tracks are totaly fine, some weird things here and there like they suddently turn on into the grass but that is reported, but street circuit... that's... a completly differant story

Also AI agression was set to medium in all these races

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Óscar Melero

Óscar Melero foxtochop AMS2 Club Member

I hope they include all the models seen in the race. I'm watching it right now because before I hadn't time.

And my god... how beautiful they are

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Jan Mikuž

Jan Mikuž Active Member AMS2 Club Member

What is this now ? I get mismatches (track geometry) on official server Boxer@Spielberg.

Plus, seriously, the Multiplayer page needs a car/series filter.
    I shouldn't be required to alt-tab, go to VX, alt-tab back in, find the server from the list.
    This is an important feature that's missing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Erwin

Erwin New Member

Plus, in the server list, AI drivers should better not be counted as players. Quite annoying to join a half full server, and only after loading to find out that there are only AI drivers. I like that there now is an [AI] tag, though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias Active Member

Just to leave my impressions. Before, I would say that AI will always be a subjective point and the concept of good or bad, will be directly linked to the skill of the driver, the way he drives and how he handles the adjustments to a race session. In recent days I have run several races and AI is simply sensational, respect the blue flag, make small mistakes, wait to return to the track, overtake and compete side by side ... At various times, the impression was to be fighting against others humans! In short, what was already good is even better. Congratulations again Reiza.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Renato Simioni

Build v1.4.53 now up - this is a hotfix to address the main issues with the previous release. It also includes several more track updates.
    • Slightly toned down AI aggression on all levels, & reduced AI risk calculation bypassing for overtaking on 1st lap when running MEDIUM AI Aggression setting (HIGH & MAX remain with full bypass)
    • Adjusted series-specific AI corner radius detection (used to decide whether to try switch lines to overtake) to more conservative values
    • Added information for connected devices & other minor adjustments to controller UI
    • Updated Montreal, Campo Grande, Brasilia, Caruaru, Buenos Aires, Guapore, Speedland, Granja, Cordoba, Spielberg & Salvador textures to latest standards
    • Fixed Stock Car 2017 & Curvelo IDs for VX leaderboards
    • Small update to billboard shaders, smoke & dust effects
    • Minor tire wear adjustments to Boxer, SuperV8, StockV8
    • Goiania: Fixed CTD loading short layouts
    • Interlagos: Fixed nightlighting on new road sections in 2017 variants
    • F-Ultimate: Added HALO as a configuration optional
    • StockV8: Added Lapenna´s car & fixed error causing Valerio´s car not to load; Added missing driver talent files; Added 2017 championship option with correct season order & scoring; Fixed glare in night lighting; Fixed LOD flaw in rear fender
    • Montana: Small adjustment on engine torque curve

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
  17. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Member

The 1.4.5_G29 will receive the same updates?

18. Martin93

Martin93 New Member

Hi, just have a quick quastion about Stock Car 2017, irl do they use reversed grid order for race 2 or qualify for both races?

Also why do they call race 2 for sprint race(according to wikipedia) and with less points then race 1, when both races are 40minutes long?... :p

19. Renato Simioni

Yep already has.

Reverse top 10 for race 2 (something we still due to implement).

It used to be a shorter sprint race for the first couple of seasons with double heats, but this year they made both same length. Race 1 earns more points probably because it´s still the main event, as in the one they qualify for.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Marcos

Marcos Member

HALO for F1?. Wow reiza. very good job