Automobilista v1.4.76 RELEASED

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

It's a Windows 10 update that causes the problem--on the older build and the beta, too. That's why DynaHUD is now off by default. Better to make people turn it on and realize the consequences than just have what seems to be an inexplicable crash to desktop.

I just hope they find a permanent fix quickly--I miss my DynaHUD. The standard HUD is pretty bad by comparison (for what I am interested in seeing and doing with a HUD).

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Does the mod feature custom engine physics? If you´re running on a mod track the fuel use parameter may be slightly off too. I did a few tests in which the fuel estimates were correct but there can always be some discrepancies with different settings. If you observe the same issues in original tracks running the original physics (assuming the mod uses it) please report the track and race settings in the bug thread so we can look into it.

3. Craigbowie

Craigbowie New Member

Hi Renato
    I couldnt tell you if it runs its own engine physics... as far as i know they are skins placed on the Rezia Super V8 mod.
    But the mod group has added a FGX Ford Falcon and the Nissan, so it may have had changes made to accommodate those cars!
    Im away for work right now but ill test them out on some of the Rezia tracks and see what happens.
    Thankyou for the reply!

4. Tadeu Costa

Tadeu Costa New Member

could be included in the next update the tire consumption log along with the existing fuel consumption log???
    Thanks

5. ECAR_Tracks

ECAR_Tracks Member

The attempt to fix crashes (which I didn't have before) lead me to crash to desktop every try to drive. Annoying.