Automobilista v1.4.9 RELEASED, now updated to v1.4.93

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

We´ll be pushing another hotfix shortly (probably thursday), with the following issues addressed so far:

* Fixed various Sound issues potentially causing CTDs and possibly server lag
    * Fixed AMS Config resetting audio configuration
    * Restored pre 1.4.9 replay compatibility, (1.4.9 -> 1.4.92 replays will not work though)
    * Fixed major lag & potential CTD when someone joins a server when there are AI present
    * Fixed an issue where the finish session button would not work in the last few minutes of a session when player has set a time.
    * AI aggression tweak to bring it more in line to overtaking behavior pre v1.4.9

We have not been able to reproduce the server lag that´s been report so we´re unsure they will have been affected by these fixes, we´ll be keeping an eye on it for v1.5

Apologies for having these slip out folks, we always try to keep things tidy but sometimes issues don´t manifest themselves until they´re out in the open.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. DaVeX

DaVeX AMSUnofficial Staff AMS2 Club Member

I think the others here on forum will agree too, no need of apologies, you guys are always doing a great work!

• Agree Agree x 7
  3. Daniel Escudero

Daniel Escudero Onlysimracing.com staff & microyoutuber.

Yep no need to apologize, this is real life and not everything can be controlled, always there is room for improvement .

And needless to say that we are so grateful for the Reiza staff support and fast response we receive,It is an example for all the rest simracing software companies.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sinarca

sinarca New Member

Exactly !

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Which way did 1.4.9 take them--lower or higher aggression? Or, more simply, is this tweak lower or higher aggression? I haven't had much time to race recently, but did not yet notice anything different on Max aggression setting.

6. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Aggression is the wrong word, logic is more correct

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Spin

Spin Active Member

is "medium" still the proper aggression/logic to use as it was a few builds back?

8. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni Administrator Staff Member

Automobilista now updated to v1.4.93 - a new hotfix, hopefully rounds up v1.4.9 to minimal issues.

Changelog:
    • Fixed occasional CTD when crossing SF line on the first lap out of the pits online
    • Fixed various Sound issues potentially causing CTDs and possibly server lag
    • Fixed AMS Config resetting audio configuration
    • Restored pre 1.4.9 replay compatibility, (1.4.9 -> 1.4.92 replays will not work though)
    • Fixed major lag & potential CTD when someone joins a server when there are AI present
    • Fixed an issue where the finish session button would not work in the last few minutes of a session when player has set a time.
    • AI logic tweak to bring it more in line to overtaking behavior pre v1.4.9
    • Updated morning lighting values
    • Oulton: Fixed terrain hole inside pit lane exit
    • TC Classics: fixed window material name on Uno; fixed rear suspension modeling on Fusca

IMPORTANT: Audio configuration has been reset to STEREO SPEAKERS to address a configuration issue - if you have another audio configuration please run AMS Config and review the setting accordingly.

• Like Like x 10
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Ricardo Campos

Ricardo Campos New Member AMS2 Club Member

Help!
    My OS is Win10. After you install this hotfix, you are required to install NET 3.5. Is it correct? It opens the installation but does not evolve,,,
    AMS 1493.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2017
  10. sinarca

sinarca New Member

Fixed occasional CTD when crossing SF line on the first lap out of the pits online
    • Fixed various Sound issues potentially causing CTDs and possibly server lag
    • Fixed AMS Config resetting audio configuration
    • Restored pre 1.4.9 replay compatibility, (1.4.9 -> 1.4.92 replays will not work though)
    • Fixed major lag & potential CTD when someone joins a server when there are AI present
    • Fixed an issue where the finish session button would not work in the last few minutes of a session when player has set a time.
    • AI logic tweak to bring it more in line to overtaking behavior pre v1.4.9
    • Updated morning lighting values
    • Oulton: Fixed terrain hole inside pit lane exit
    • TC Classics: fixed window material name on Uno; fixed rear suspension modeling on Fusca

IMPORTANT: Audio configuration has been reset to STEREO SPEAKERS to address a configuration issue - if you have another audio configuration please run AMS Config and review the setting accordingly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Now it works. No more engine freeze issue.

11. Ricardokil

Ricardokil Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Hello everyone, I would like to congratulate you for the excellent work with a new HUD, but I would like to suggest two things that could close the development of the AUTOMOBILIST that are updating the chicane of interlagos and updating the cup of brands, I say this because it is the only one game focused on competitions brazucas, because only copa de marcas is updated to automobilsta in the part brazuca finish with gold key, besides the 2017 stock you gave us with Classic braziliam, then my congratulations !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

I cannot get a Championship to successfully start. It crashes while loading the track. I can go to the same track with the same car and same other settings in Single Race and it works fine.

EDIT: Checked in Beta to confirm everything worked there--it did. Was about to conclude that mods installed in Release were the culprit when I went back in and noticed that I had left the AI at the default 9, but no class/series was checked. As a result, no AI showed-up in the window before you launch the track.

Might be nice to add a check for this, or some way to go back to Launch area when this happens rather than a hard crash to desktop.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
  13. motori nella leggenda

motori nella leggenda Member

I wanted to ask why after the last update you have to wait 3 minutes before accessing the Multipalyer session and more often than not you see a few active servers.
    I would appreciate that someone from the REiza direction would give me light on this.
    Thank you

14. David.V

David.V New Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi Guy, please take a look on this :

Could you explain what happen??? We use a skin pack "F1 2017" with the F Ultimate cars. But since a few days, my cars has this strange behaviour when I am in the pit. It happens only to me (all the others pilot of the team have no issue).

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. David.V

David.V New Member AMS2 Club Member

Ok, I tested some stuffs yesterday, it seems linked to the set up. If I select another default set up, there's no issue.