Automobilista v1.4 is RELEASED, now updated to v1.4.05

Discussion in 'Automobilista - News & Announcements' started by Renato Simioni, May 26, 2017.

1. Jackb66

Jackb66 Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks for the update. I can get the Season Tool to work, however it scores no points to any driver after a race.

2. MadCowRacing

MadCowRacing New Member

The scoring system doesn't work. The bonus points are assigned at the end of the race, but the base points aren't.

Also the season editor crashes whenever I use the DELETE key to delete a value to type in a new one

3. Rudolph523

Rudolph523 Member

still have the same issues after the 1.4.02 update. it again says unrecoverable exception occured. and a list of errors, wich seem to be the same as it was. and still all the errors came from the seasontool folder. i am really puzzled at what causes this. i hope you guys can fix it, although it seems pretty stubborn.

4. Fernando Zamora

Fernando Zamora Member AMS2 Club Member

Same here

5. Marc Collins

Marc Collins Internal Tester AMS2 Club Member

Probably because Steam achievements are at the absolute bottom of 95%+ of serious sim racers priority lists.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Angelo dos Santos

Angelo dos Santos Member AMS2 Club Member

[/QUOTE]

I still cant launch the Custom Season Tool, with this same error. Windows 7.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Novotny

Novotny New Member

I haven't uh actually finished a race yet, using the custom seasoning tool, but I can report the AI is terrifically improved. 16 V10s at Melbourne, 12 laps 3x fuel and tyre wear, and the bastards both actually pitted and did so on varying laps too. Starts miles more realistic. Cock-ups in evidence. Very, very exciting to race.

Am very happy bunny.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marc Collins

Championship Tool is now working for me, even on my regular build with tons of mods. The only issue I can see with configuration is a Spielberg National vs. SpielbergShort naming issue. The "Short" name exists in some preconfigured seasons, but the track is actually called "National."

Haven't tried running a season to see if scoring, etc., issues pointed out above still exist.

9. Rodent

Rodent Member AMS2 Club Member

Could be, it's still something advertised as being part of the product for 15 months and was said to be on the way in this patch only to once again go unmentioned. And that's bad form.

Edit: And it's not like I'm asking for rain or something here, it's a pretty basic thing.

10. hoss2852

hoss2852 New Member

After latest minor patch my season tool is still not working either . looks to have the same errors as before. I am on windows 7 if that makes any difference

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. farcar

farcar Well-Known Member

I'm reporting the same issue for me.
    All drivers on zero points after round 1 (including me who fought back to a respectable 4th after an early spin).
    ☺️

12. Marc Collins

Another topic--are we supposed to be able to use ERS on the new Formula Ultimate? It drives beautifully, but is ERS still not ready for prime time or not yet driver-activated/adjusted?

13. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

I hope Reiza adds more interesting achievements to the list before including them into the main game, the achievements in the beta are kind of meh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Tony Binelli

Tony Binelli Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Pretty sure I read that ERS has not been implemented yet

15. ozcanuck

ozcanuck Active Member

I got points for pole and fastest lap but none for final position.
    I picked the Caterham......you need to choose it in All Cars because it has many variations. When choosing you only get Driver name not car type, which makes it difficult, unless you research the name and car type first. The 620 R is awesome..

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Marc Collins

Yes, the driver/car selection thing needs some work. The majority of series have multiple models and made-up names...need to see what we are picking.

17. memeticshift

memeticshift New Member

I just looked up the achievements, and yeah, they're not that creative at all. They should really think about adding achievements related to each of the series, championships, etc.

Here's the beta achievement list for those that care: Steam Community :: Automobilista Beta :: Achievements

• Like Like x 1
  18. Koba

Koba Active Member AMS2 Club Member

OK I fixed this problem I was having with the mfc100u.dll is missing error message when running the dedicated server. In case anyone else encounters this message, here is the fix.

First I installed the latest post-release AMS updates and validated the dedicated server installation and it was fine, but I was still getting the error message when I ran the dedicated server. I googled the name of the DLL and saw a reference to the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update. Before I looked further into that, I looked around the folders to see if I could find a copy of the DLL. In the AMS dedicated server area I found this:

[​IMG]
    This appeared to be the Microsoft package referred-to above. I ran the 64-bit version of the file but that didn't fix the problem. I then ran the 32-bit (x86) version of the file and that fixed the problem.

So I believe the issue is that if you are running the dedicated server on a 64-bit server, you need to get the 32-bit version of the DLL, and that's when the error message pops up.

:D

• Like Like x 1
  19. MadCowRacing

MadCowRacing New Member

Good practice to always install both man. I've actually come across entire games that needed both.

20. Rodders

Rodders Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I seen Imola historics were the same though they seem to be fixed now. Hocky 77 & 88 still crash dump the dedi server though.