1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black screen while racing

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Valle1950, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Valle1950

Valle1950 Belgium AMS2 Club Member

Hi all, sometimes while racing the screen randomly becomes black for like 2seconds, but the car is still driving (can still feel the force feedback on the wheel) resulting mostly that I crash out of the race..
    anyone else has this issue and what can be done to avoid this?
    this happens randomly and is not specific to any track or car, had this issue regularly.
    thanks!

2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

First I would check in your Windows Event viewer if there is an event at the exact moment where you got a black screen.
    My own experience is that it sometimes happened when: The graphic driver tried to recover from ...blabla.
    I changed some settings in my graphics and it stopped:)

3. Jason Pladoh

Jason Pladoh Member

I have started getting black tearing when overtaking or cars that are bunched up, running triples.
    did not have this before the update, but also latest nvidia driver just installed, so could be either.

Windows Event viewer shows nothing out of the ordinary, Hope my 980ti is not dying.

J

• Like Like x 1