Blank Opponents List

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by still_guns, May 23, 2016.

1. still_guns

still_guns New Member

One of the mods I use was obviously ported straight from Stock Car Extreme (despite claims of being fully converted). As such, the opponents list is blank. If I understand it correctly, the opponents stuff is in the .srs file that corresponds with the mod, but I can't work out where in the file I'd need to fill out the necessary information for the names to actually show up.

This is the F1 1994 mod BTW. It has several different models, which I believe the opponent ticks are linked to.
    AMS 2016-05-23 15-17-57-754.jpg

2. 3GRacing

3GRacing New Member AMS2 Club Member

This is what I found with this same mod- in all the .veh files (with the exception of the Safety Car) I changed the Classes= and Category= to read: Classes="1994F1" & Category="1994F1". And in the .srs: Mod Name = F1_1994_F1SR & Vehicle Filter = 1994F1. -GL

3. still_guns

still_guns New Member

There's two 'vehicle filter' lines. I'm assuing you mean the one at the top of the file?

4. 3GRacing

3GRacing New Member AMS2 Club Member

I put it in both. Be sure to back up those .veh files or use // so you can put them back if necessary. I gotta tell you I had alot of trouble converting this car mod. Did you convert this on your own or did you DL it?

5. still_guns

still_guns New Member

I downloaded it from RD. The guy who uploaded it claimed it was fully converted, which was obviously a load of bull. The cars needed manual adjustment of the TC settings in the HDV, and they're still not perfect. AI slides around some of the sharper corners.