Blank Series Icon

Discussion in 'Automobilista - Help & Support' started by LeGeNd-1, Jun 4, 2017.

1. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 New Member AMS2 Club Member

I just noticed after the latest update that I have a "blank" space in the car series icons on the main page. I only have 2 installed mods besides the vanilla in game content (URD Corvette C7 and CART Extreme). The C7 is in the middle of 1st page and unaffected. But the CART logo is on the 2nd page and the last icon there. Between the ARC Camaro icon and CART icon there is a blank space. It's clickable, and when you click it gives All Cars & Tracks (same as the All C&T logo at the bottom).

Any ideas how to fix this? I tried deleting and reinstalling the mod and it doesn't work.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Amoghasiddhi

Amoghasiddhi New Member

I want to know why this happen too.

3. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

I have something similar. I have 5 mods installed (URD C7R, CART Extreme, Porsche 3.0 RSR, GP1937 and ASR Ferrari 643) and all of them are on the 2nd page. I also have this blank icon on the 2nd page. All my series files are named reizaxx from I think 40 upwards... might be 39. When I click the blank icon I get the last car category I used before.

I reinstalled, and if I remember correctly the blank icon was not there whithout mods, but don't quote me on that.

4. FS7

FS7 controller filters off please AMS2 Club Member

You don't need to name your srs files reizaxxx, you can name it whatever you want afaik. I gave unique names to all my mod srs files: GP2.srs, EEC_GT3,srs, WTCC.srs, and so forth.

5. Gevatter

Gevatter The James May of Simracing AMS2 Club Member

Yeah I know, I was trying renaming them in an effort to get rid of the blank icon, didn't help, but there was no reason to re-rename the series ;)

@Renato Simioni any idea what might be causing this?