1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bouncy tires - boooinngggg

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by JavierZumaeta, Oct 9, 2020.

1. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Its quite revealing that people like you never does quarrel about all the redundant posts where the only content is that "I am so glad I found AMS2 because its the absolute best of all sims in the whole world - So Thank you Reiza".

ByTheWay: But as in all congregations members has a hard time to discover the obvious.:p:p:p

yawn.jpg

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

It's one thing to make occasional mentions about an issue (personal or not). It's another to complain about it every second post. Get the hint, mate. You have plenty alternatives. Other forum members who suffer from the same ailment as you offered their alternatives and workarounds and not only did you completely ignore them but you keep going at it, so yeah, it is getting tiresome. We get it. The RPM limiter triggers your tinnitus. You've complained about it enough times.

It's a personal condition and issue. Not a game bug. If Reiza decides to change anything, it will be if and when they want or can and not because of your incessant whinging. I am all for accommodating for issues but some things you just gotta live with and work around them.

It's up to you now. I'm done with this subject.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Sounds like at least some people in the Racedepartment forum is able to hear::rolleyes:
    Sound issues?