1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Report: controller issues

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Tangogulf, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Tangogulf

Tangogulf New Member

This post is for Reiza studios and for anyone else having controller issues. Note to Reiza, these appear to be problems similar to those found in the original Project cars 2

Windows 10

Fanatec Podium DD1 PS4
    Heusinkveld Ultimates
    Aiologs sequential shifter

Issue #1

Upon installing the game went to options/controllers and chose Fanatec Podium DD1 PS4 separate pedals.
    In edit assignments,
    • the wheel axis was undetected, but buttons on the wheel were detected
    • the pedals were detected and functioning properly
    • at this time, I assigned the wheels paddle shifters
    Work Around:
    I went into a single player practice session and went to options/controls from within the race session and the wheel axis were detected and properly assigned.

Issue #2
    Aiologs sequential shifter detected in option menus from both Main menus and within a practice session.

• Aiologs shifter assigned button 1 to downshift, button 2 to upshift.
    • Within the race session after assigning the 2 shift buttons, they were unrecognized and did not work for shifting up or down.
    • the wheel shifters (buttons 4 and 5) continued to work despite the new aiologs button assignment.
    Work Around:
    None found

2. JosepPC

JosepPC New Member

For the god sake, please, fix this issue once and forever. I got ripped off and had to pay a considerable amount of money (not from the cost of the product and shipping fees which I consider a fair price) for import taxes. Now I have this lovely shifter but I can not use it with AMS2, which a real downside.