1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Report - Wrong cam at start of the race

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - Help & Support' started by Bazmeister, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Bazmeister

Bazmeister New Member

Hi

Not sure if this has been reported before. I use the helmet cam so I can use head tracking with TrackIR. However, at the start of the race it always defaults back to cockpit cam where head tracking is not possible. When you grid to start a race, you manually have to cycle through all the cams and you don't get a lot of time to do this.

At practice and qualifying it does remember the last cam used (helmet cam in my case).

2. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Hey - maybe I have an idea.
    Your problem is that the game has saved the cockpit view as the default view.
    But I faintly recall that I proposed an advice (somewhere in the forum) because for me the game had saved another default view - than the one I wanted.
    It was something about joining a MP race and then change the view to the one you wanted.
    When you exit MP then this view is saved as the new default.

ByTheWay: If you can find the post there is a more precise description of the procedure.;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bazmeister

Bazmeister New Member

Alas the view still defaults to the cockpit cam in the next session, even after exiting the MP race in helmet cam.

4. BrunoB

BrunoB TT mode tifosi BANNED

Sorry. Sounds a bit iritating.
    But did you find my original post?
    Because I faintly recall I did something else to get the view saved:confused: