1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Sean Smith

Sean Smith Wolf WolfZ AMS2 Club Member

Hey all, If I do a custom championship starts all good. Then I leave game , come back to start game and it does a error report and won't boot up. I fix it by going to doc folder Ams2 etc. and deleting the saved championship file , then it works again. I'm using VR mode fyi.

2. Rohit

Rohit New Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. ohyeah2389

ohyeah2389 It's The Little Things

Track & Layout Used: N/A
    Car Used: GT4
    Applicable Settings: N/A
    Report: Some GT4 tyre sidewall graphics are broken.
    ss000955.jpg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Seriphyn

Seriphyn New Member AMS2 Club Member

With 5x tyre and 5x fuel burn, AI will pit at the end of the first lap, and generally overpit.

5. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Virgina (Custom Championship)
    Car Used: DPi
    Applicable Settings: Real weather
    Report: Multiclass-season with 5 classes (DPi, GTE, GT3, P1, P2). 28 cars in total, only 4 DPi's, 2 GTEs, 2 P2s... - more evenly representatives of all classes would be appreciated (happens also in the Beta). Actually it works better in a Single Race
    Steps to reproduce: Setup a Custom Championship and check the participants

6. fireballr18

fireballr18 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Diverse, custom championship
    Car Used: DPi
    Applicable Settings: Multiclass-season with 5 classes (DPi, GTE, GT3, P1, P2)
    Report: Dates for races can be only set without issues for the first 5 race weekends before you scroll down in the menu where to select new rounds. Trying to adjust date for round no. 6 you click on this but jump into the round no.5 or sooner. You can't schedule a calendar in a clean way.
    Steps to reproduce: Setup a Custom Championship and try to set specific dates for all rounds. Watch the date which is originally scheduled for round 6, go to adjust it and see another date in the race session menu. Change it, step back and watch which of the race dates you changed actually.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. sparco

sparco Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi,
    So many thanks for your amazing job.
    Please notice that the helmet scaling seems not to be well setuped for the helmet view.
    For ex, for nowdays helmets the good scale value is 89 but not good for the 80's helmet.
    Thanks

8. sampopel

sampopel Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Was just about to report the same issue.

Track & Layout Used: various for custom championship
    Car Used: Copa Uno and F3

I'll include a related suggestion here, but will also add it to the suggestions thread:
    Would it be possible to have, in addition to existing options, a button that auto-calculates the dates for each event based on the date you give for the first race and an interval (in day or weeks) that you specify.
    For example, you set the date for the first race to be 20/March/2020 and the interval to be every 2 weeks and upon clicking the button, the tool would update the dates for all of the other races based on those criteria. This would be particularly useful if you realise you want to move a race from the near the end of the season to near the beginning, as currently, to ensure each event is in the correct date order (thus taking best advantage of the new seasonal changes), you have to manually go through every other event and update the dates for each.

9. Goose Creature

Goose Creature New Member AMS2 Club Member

Car: Any
    Track: Long Beach
    Single Player Practice

Although I can use my wheel to go through the menus by moving it left or right and I can assign all the buttons on the wheel to their appropriate jobs. The wheel is not found to calibrate, works fine in the driver and other Sims but refuses to work in AMS2.
    I'm using a Thrustmaster TX base with the F1 rim.

10. biancazzurro

biancazzurro New Member

Track & Layout Used: Custom championship
    Car Used: GTE
    The game crashed when I restarted it after the first race of the two scheduled on the same track. I had to delete the .sav file in the singlechamps dir to get it to work

11. jamespoly86

jamespoly86 Member

Exclude the player livery from the CPU liveries. In Formula ultimate i have 3 cars with the same livery, the player and two CPU liveries.

12. Darío Quiza

Darío Quiza Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Daytona Road, probably all tracks.
    Car Used: Cadillac DPi.V.R.
    Applicable Settings: N/A.
    Report: Front wheels camber seem to be positive instead of negative (in beta release it was like that, but fixed to negative camber in a new build... Now in official release again positive).
    Steps to reproduce: N/A.

Track & Layout Used: Long Beach & Laguna Seca, probably all tracks.
    Car Used: Ginetta G55 GT4 & Porsche Cayman GT4
    Applicable Settings: N/A.
    Report: All wheels are missing in replay... actually the tire tread is present, only missing the carcass.
    Steps to reproduce: N/A.

Is it me, or the shadows are a bit flickering and more unstable in release version than in beta, and performance a bit worse? Exactly same settings in all items in release and in beta.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. eddhartley

eddhartley Member

Track & Layout Used: Daytona Road, (probably all tracks.)
    Car Used: Cadillac DPi
    Version: 1.2 + Hotfix
    Report: Raced in a 25 minute, x60 simulated 24 hours race at Daytona. When timer got to zero everyone did an extra lap (as per the changelog) but at the end of the extra lap all AI went into the pits and didn't cross the line to actually finish the race on the track.
    Steps to reproduce: Setup a timed race.

Not sure if this was because the AI didn't have enough fuel to complete the extra lap or whether they thought the race had already finished as they crossed the line with timer @ zero.

I went from 8th to 1st out of the final turn just because I stayed on the track :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. eddhartley

eddhartley Member

Track & Layout Used: Daytona Road
    Car Used: Cadillac DPi
    Report:
    REAL WEATHER NOT WORKING?
    Setup a 25 minute, x60 simulated 24 hours race at Daytona using the actually date from Daytona 24 2016 (30th January 2016). Weather throughout the race was wet/dry/damp/wet etc.
    However, real Daytona 24 race in 2016 was almost completely dry throughout?

15. Edilson Freshi

Edilson Freshi Member AMS2 Club Member

Hi all
    Thanks Reiza for the great job with this new version. The GTEs are amazing.. the new tracks too.

I have a question.. Is possible to use real weather in multiplayer mode? I tried to configure when creating a server but the real weather option does’nt appeared for me.

16. Shriukan

Shriukan Touristenfahrten Community AMS2 Club Member

Not yet. It needs to be worked on for MP. Same for Livetrack settings.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DaveC187

DaveC187 Member

Custom Championship with ARC Camaros, set-up 30 minute sessions (races).
    I completed the first 2 races and both times, all of the AI pitted on final lap. I believe this has to do with the update to timed races and completing an additional lap after time runs out. The AI thinks race is over when there is still 1 more lap to go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I used real weather tonight at Daytona and Nurburgring, Checked real weather on weather underground, all sessions should have been dry but they were all wet in game.

19. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

I setup a GTE custom championship with the three new tracks this morning but did not start it, went to tonight and could not even get into AMS2, kept getting bug splat. When I deleted the sav file then I could get back into AMS2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Iko Rein

Iko Rein Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: Any
    Report: Thrustmaster SF1000 dpad or buttons still not working in the menus.

Please add support to the Thrustmaster SF1000 to the game. The buttons don't work in the menus, and one has to make a custom wheel settings to make it work when racing.