1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Dolph

Dolph Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Thanks, this indeed fixed it. Didnt know.

2. ray64040

ray64040 Member AMS2 Club Member

This sounds like pit stop errors. Do you have Pit Stop Errors enabled under Gameplay options?

3. John Manetti

John Manetti Active Member AMS2 Club Member

I want to report a very serious bug in the multiplayer section, which comes from pcars2. That is, when you enter a lobby with a different car than the car you previously raced in another loby, you will be kicked off the server after about 10-15 seconds.
    In order to access the new lobby with a different vehicle, you must first create a loby on your own with the vehicle you intend to enter and then re-enter the loby where you were hunted.

this bug was reported to you some time ago by someone else but it has not yet been fixed, and this greatly affects the quality of the multiplayer because people enter a loby but are hunted because they come from a game with a different vehicle, and they think it's the bug server. Please fix it

4. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Is pitstop errors only in multiplayer? Never seen that option in single player.

5. deadly

deadly Well-Known Member

Yes, it is only there in MP.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Luciano Santos Filho

Luciano Santos Filho Active Member

I am playing in Single player mode, so this option does not apply.

7. aboe_83

aboe_83 ABOE AMS2 Club Member

Build: 1.3.5.2.1986
    Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Race Ready Input ON
    Report: It seems there is a bug when trying to 'ready up' for a race in an online sesson where the timer is approaching '0'. I usually ready up with at least a minute to go, but sometimes nature calls, you know... Anyway, I've been noticing what I'd say is an increasing number of people not making it into the race and becoming disqualified, and this same thing happened to me today so I'm thinking it's perhaps a bug. I'm certain of pressing ready, because the button changed to 'Cancel' as soon as I clicked, with about 6 seconds to spare. Yet still I was disqualified from the race start, which was a shame because it was promising to be a decent race based on the pace in quali from those around me. It could be the final 10 seconds that this is happening but I couldn't be sure without at least testing it further, but thought I'd share, in case others have experienced similar issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Raphael Camelo

Raphael Camelo Active Member AMS2 Club Member

Build: 1.3.5.2
    Track & Layout Used: any
    Car Used: Copa Classic B
    Report: Copa Classic B mistakenly using slick tires instead of street tires

9. bangel69

bangel69 New Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: oulton
    Car Used: GT3 GT4
    Report: custom multi class championship. when choosing GT3 cars in multi class, always get 25 GT3 cars and 1 GT4/GT5/P2, in GT3-GT4-GT5 didn't get GT4 at all, only 25 GT3 and 1 GT5
    AMS2 BETA - 26 cars: GT3:9 - - GT4:17
    upload_2022-4-18_20-22-0.png
    AMS2 - 26 cars: GT3:25 - - GT4:1
    upload_2022-4-18_20-25-50.png

10. jamespoly86

jamespoly86 Member

Car: Formula Ultimate Gen 2
    Track: Spielberg
    Mode: Race

Some AI cars enter in pit lane with no mandatory pit stop. There is a problem on entry of pit lane.

11. jamespoly86

jamespoly86 Member

Car: Formula Ultimate Gen 2
    Track: Imola
    Mode: Race AI 100%

In the principal straight AI is too slow than player car. I can overtake too easy.

12. Jason Bradshaw

Jason Bradshaw Member

Can we please fix the pit stop window in custom championship so the mandatory pit window can open on lap one like it does in single race mode. At the moment the window opens on the last lap of each race.

13. guidc79

guidc79 New Member

Track & Layout Used: Velo Cittá, Guaporé, Laguna Seca and others (seems to happen in any track)
    Car Used: Sprint Race, Mini Cooper JCW
    Applicable Settings: Race, training and multiplayer mode (seems to happen in any configuration)
    Report: Tires overheating and losing grip with few laps
    Steps to reproduce: Drive the Sprint Race and the Mini JCW and with 3 laps the tires are overheating and losing grip. The tires that overheat are the ones with the traction. Front tires at the JCW, and rear tires at the Sprint Race. 20220417203927_1.jpg

14. rmagid1010

rmagid1010 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Curvelo short
    Car Used:
    Applicable Settings:
    Report: Hole in tyre barrier in first sector. You can drive into the infield grass section.
    Steps to reproduce: drive like this:

1066890_20220420221703_1.jpg

15. tatiago93

tatiago93 New Member

Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Any
    Report: AI uses the same skin as the player
    Steps to reproduce: Start a race against the AI and a car of the AI will have the same skin as you.

Attached Files:

16. dougdude

dougdude New Member

NO GHOSTS IN TT FOR F-ULT GEN2...

Car Used: Formula Ultimate Gen2
    Applicable Settings: NA
    Report: In Time-Trial mode, you can't select ghosts of any of the ones on the leaderboard. The only ghost available is session best. I recall this was an issue with original gen1's as well. I'd like to be able to select these ghosts so I can check out possible setups and areas I might be losing time on track.
    Steps to reproduce: Select Time Trial. Pick any track. Select the new F-Utl Gen2 car. Try to add a ghost... there aren't any available.

Thanks,
    Doug

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. SaxOhare

SaxOhare Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

Car Used: Formula Classic Gen3M2
    Applicable Settings: mp lobby race
    Report:Tires aren't changed while I choose soft, predefined in setup or changed I ICM doesn't make a difference, No tire changed during pit-stop

EDIT: this was with recommended tires selected, if I select ALL the tires are changed, there was much wear on my tires, so I thought they should be recommended to change, but probably not?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  18. SaxOhare

Report: "Online Custom Event" settings don't remember the "Damage Scale" setting, it always returns to "OFF"

19. Maser V6

Maser V6 Assume nothing._ Verify everything._Have fun AMS2 Club Member

Report. Drive shafts and Rear shock have no movement.
    You are correct the F vee rear wheels move up and down independent of no suspension movement. Credit to @Unster
    Easy to test and see. (vid clip available

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  20. SaxOhare

Report:The custom damage-settings predefined in my strategies are changing without editing, I don't know how to exactly reproduce this, but just making different strategies with different damage-setting and using them in races with adjusting fuel amounts and tire settings make changes to the damage-settings in the strategies,
    (maybe the Damage-preset-collections can be removed from the ICM menu and all damage settings can become a direct part of the strategy without the ALL, None, Aero and Mech collections)