1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Reports - Automobilista 2 (Read the Opening Post)

Discussion in 'Automobilista 2 - General Discussion' started by Heitor Facuri Cicoti, Apr 4, 2020.

1. aboe_83

aboe_83 ABOE AMS2 Club Member

Version: 1.5.5.6
    Car Used: GT3 gen2 (BMW M4)
    Track Used: Monza
    Applicable Settings: Multiplayer
    Report: In a lobby where the Realistic Driving Aids option was set to YES (and so, therefore, you'd expect both ABS and TC to be enabled, and indeed they were for the Quali session), I found that, after being hit from behind into T1 at the start of the race, both of these driving assists had been disabled for me. I tried to adjust them using my keybinds, but no adjustments seemed to be being made.

I've experienced this bug on several occasions before now using the M4 at various tracks.

Just wondered if anybody else has experienced something similar and if it's something which can be 'fixed' or if it could be something on my end...?

Thanks.

2. Mike1304

Mike1304 Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

At LeMans the pit crew pops up very late which destroys immersion. Seems to be a LOD problem but have everything at ultra already…

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ChasteWand

ChasteWand Member

The pit crew also spawn on the pit straight momentarily. Also happens at Spielberg. I think it only happens when pit crew is set to all.

4. Eduardo Santis Torres

Eduardo Santis Torres Member

It may be a bug or physics error, but the Mini Cooper buries up to half of its tires in the pavement, sometimes even burying its body, Depending on the braking intensity.

5. muzarati

muzarati Member

Track & Layout Used: any
    Car Used: SuperV8
    Applicable Settings: any
    Report: Something not right with the SuperV8 handling, it wanders all over the place and if you touch an inside kerb, it wants to drag you into the fence! Horrible to drive!
    Steps to reproduce: Drive the SuperV8 at Adelaide and touch the inside kerb at T12 (good example)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2024
  6. Mylppy

Mylppy New Member

Track & Layout Used: Spa as an example.
    Car Used: Formula HiTech Gen 1 Model 2 and HiTech Gen 2 Model 2.
    Applicable Settings: Active suspension dampening 10.
    Report: The suspension goes crazy in high speeds, violently shaking up and down.
    Steps to reproduce: Choose either of the Model 2's, get up to speed, usually 5th gear, setup as default. Lowering the dampening to 7 or 8 stops this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. muzarati

muzarati Member

Track & Layout Used: Bathurst
    Car Used: Nissan GTR GT3
    Applicable Settings:
    Report: Final drive ratio can't be changed resulting in incorrect gearing for track
    Steps to reproduce:

8. jota.191

jota.191 (I'm Lando Garlando in AMS2 lobbies) AMS2 Club Member

This never happened before and I don't know if it is easy to reproduce, but basically a full-course caution never ended

Track & Layout Used
    : Interlagos 76
    Car Used: Formula Retro Gen 1
    Applicable Settings: cautions enabled, 20 laps
    Report: A car parked in the straight after curva do sol due to engine damage (lap 2). The caution was raised but never ended. I quit in lap 12 after like 40 min pacing...

9. cooperlegend

cooperlegend New Member

Track & Layout Used: Brands Hatch (Any)
    Car Used: Mini (Any)
    Applicable Settings: Time Trials
    Report: As per my help forum question, I can not see any of my times or World Records. See this forum for details, everything else works fine
    Ghost Time and Record not showing

10. Andre Ramoni

Andre Ramoni Member AMS2 Club Member

Car Used: FÓRMULA CLASSIC GEN 3 MODEL 4 (V8 H)

Report: @Renato Simioni
    AFTER LAST TUESDAY'S UPDATE, THE V8 CAR WITH H TRANSMISSION FROM THE FORMULA CLASSIC GEN 3 CLASS, WAS **** IN THE STANDARD SETUP, TAKING UP 3 SECONDS OUT OF THE OTHERS, STRANGING OUR SETUP STOCK CHAMPIONSHIP.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Waylon

Waylon New Member

[Track & Layout Used: Silverstone 2001
    Car Used: Mclaren GT1
    Applicable Settings: Time Trial
    Report: On exiting T1 the lap always gets invalidated.
    Steps to reproduce: Do the above

12. Jinan

Jinan New Member

I had the same issue with F-Junior, F-Vintage Gen 1 & 2 at this track.

13. ZakMcKracken

ZakMcKracken New Member

Track & Layout Used: Le Mans
    Report: I created a custom championship with the Le Mans circuit when it was free, I can still start a new championship and drive on the track but I do not own it :whistle:

14. CaptainPeanut

CaptainPeanut New Member

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: Formula Reiza
    Report: The Helmet overlay is partially transparent in VR when driving the Formula Reiza cars. The steering wheel is visible through the helmet. As far as I'm aware, this is the only car where the helmet is transparent, it works as it should on every other cars I've tried racing.
    Steps to reproduce: Drive the Formula Reiza cars in VR and notice how the steering wheel is vivible through the helmet when it obviously shouldn't be.ams2vrbug2.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2024
  15. pr07

pr07 Member

Track & Layout Used: Any
    Car Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Accelerated tire wear - manual pit stop with tire change
    Report: Tire wear acceleration doesn't affect the player after changing tires; when starting the race everything works fine, but after changing tires the new ones wear at the normal rate, without any acceleration. Only happens if tires are changed when pitting, in the case of a double stint tire wear stays accelerated. Also doesn't affect the AI, their tires continue to wear at an accelerated rate even after they change them.
    Steps to reproduce: Do a race with accelerated tire wear and change tires on a pitstop, and observe how a new set of tires wears much more quickly than the one of the same compound used at the start of the race.

16. Renan G Flores

Renan G Flores Active Member

STRANGE BEHAVIOUR FROM AI EXITING PITS ON LONDRINA LONG

Track & Layout Used
    : Londrina long
    Car Used: Copa Uno
    Applicable Settings: Clear weather (I was using Historic Weather)
    Report: AI just stops after a few meters after leaving the pits and do a strange pattern, turning left at slow speed at the first long right corner and then driving normally afterwards.
    Steps to reproduce: My setup: Copa Uno custom championship using Historic Weather. 15 minutes practice, 10 minutes qualifying, 12 laps race. This behaviour happened both on the practice and qualifying sections. Nothing wrong during the race apparently.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. alink

alink Well-Known Member AMS2 Club Member

The same happens with other cars/series and conditions as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. TomLehockySVK

TomLehockySVK Well-Known Member

Drivers disappear when watching the replay and using the "onboard" camera. This bug affects every single car in the game.
    20240229135207_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. xantia333

xantia333 New Member

Car Used: Porsche RSR 74
    Track Used: Any
    Applicable Settings: Any
    Report:
    The management of engine/gearbox failures is not correct. It is practically impossible to cause a failure, just go in 5th gear at 230 km/h and go directly to 1st and the engine will not break down. For example, you can also go in 3rd gear at maximum revs and reduce to 2nd and nothing happens either.

This will also happen in previous versions even if you try to set the error level to the maximum. It's a shame because the car is amazing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ChrisOuellet

ChrisOuellet New Member AMS2 Club Member

Track & Layout Used: Barcelona 1991
    Car Used: GT1 race - Merc used
    Applicable Settings: MP session, 15/10/75 minutes, auto-advance On
    Report: MP Qualifying session ends with driver still doing an active lap, with time still on the timer.
    Steps to reproduce: Qualifying, I crossed the line with 5 seconds left on the session timer. "Qualifying Complete" timer appeared, as it should, after I crossed the line. Did my lap with plenty of time on the timer. Come to the last corner, with 106 seconds left on the timer, and the lobby ends the session.

Footage available:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1